Are leggings sexy?

I honestly think leggings are sexy. I get hard just looking at women in leggings. I really like when I see someone swimming in them. Do you think they are sexy?

Are leggings sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not supposed to be, but, we wind up finding them sexy anyway, much to the chagrin of women, especially the ones on here

• Yeah the high heels make it even sexier

• Yep, they def. do. Again, much to the chagrin of the women on here who will try to say "no, they're not meant to be sexy"

What Girls Said 8

• yeah they are very sexy, and comfy, but id never swim in them lol.

• I've never seen anyone swimming in leggings. o. O

They're okay - they're for comfort.

• I wear them sometimes, but I feel kind of self conscious in them for some reason. I like the thicker ones that don't make me feel like I'm walking in pantyhose. They are very comfortable, although some of them ride down and I hate that.

• Ok yeah and I don't like when girls wear to tight leggings and their hole ass hangs out lol. Camel toes are gross too

• Yeah, haha. I just feel half naked in them, like I'm not wearing pants.

• Yeah true

• I don't think there's anything sexy about them. I've worn them ever since I was little and I really don't plan on stopping. I just don't wear them as standalone pants because I'm not poor.

• I like that they show a girls features

• You know what else shows a girl's features? Being naked. I'm not freezing my ass off in the cold to get some creep's rocks off.

• Who swims in leggings? Are you not confused with a scuber diving suit or something?

• No I actually have seen a girl swimming in leggings and clothes. It was kind of sexy. And yes I know the difference between leggings and wet suites

• Guys find anything that's revealing and skimpy to be sexy. So I'm not surprised that some horny 18 year old would get hard over leggings. It's not the least bit meant to be "sexy", depending on how she wears them. Besides, nobody swims in leggings. You mean wetsuits, which are for people who do water sports...

• Yeah but I have seen a girl swimming in leggings and clothes one time. It was kind of weird though. And yes I guess they were never meant to be sexy

• They're comfy as hell

• I think they are trashy and cheap. Women don't leave a little imagination to a mans brain when they wear this.

• Yeah I agree to l like women that wear "real" pants. I only like leggings because so many people wear them. It is kind of sad no one likes normal pants anymore

• Yeah that is exactly right. I also love them when a girl wears them to bed

• Okay

What Guys Said 8

• I like leggings but with loose long tops usually - I have seen people swim in wetsuits but not leggings

• They are so sexy!! With attractive women and toned legs

• Lets call it for what it is, leggings are hot women's way to humble brag, and fat women's way of announcing to the world they're delusional.

Or the women wearing them could just be on their way to the gym/yoga.

• They're okay

• They're sexy on sexy women.

• yes, on the right girl very sexy! one of my favourite leg wear for girls

• Yes very true. I like when a girl wears them to bed, then I rub her vagina while she has them on. The girl said it felt amazing!

• Only when she is training.. other than that nope.

• Yes they are sexy