What clothes do you recommend to hide my lady parts?

I am a guy, born a girl. My family doesn't support me, and they won't let me have surgery. What kind of clothes will hide my breasts? I use a binder, but my breasts are a bit big.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baggy clothing. My brother wore clothes like that before he changed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet is to research transgender support sites and forums for the most expert advice , they should provide a lot of the links you need.

What Girls Said 6

• Unfortunately I was going to recommend a binder but you say you use them, what about the tank versions? I saw those have great results. As for your penis, I would recommend some tighter underwear

• You should find a better binder, one specifically for larger breasts. And wear clothes without a waist

• Baggy clothing I guess...
    Also maybe try bulking up - create muscle - that makes breasts smaller eventually.

• Patterned shirts are more likely to at least make the area look flatter. They help draw attention away from fat rolls, so I don't see why they wouldn't draw it away from breasts as well.
    Also, you could wear baggy clothes that could minimize the look, but they could make you look a little heavy set.

• How can you have breasts when you did not have the surgery? You still have a dick so the only thing you would be hiding is your dick, why not just go online and look it up and then delete your Internet history quickly after

• It's opposite, he was born female, so his boobs grew naturally and he hasn't been able to get them removed (or do testosterone hormone therapy or anything else, I'm guessing).

• @Melirain oh ok

• Sorry @asker I read it wrong

• Baggier clothes

What Guys Said 0