Should I get my belly button pierced?

Hey guys, for the past couple of weeks I've been thinking about getting my belly button pierced. I thought about it a few years back but think it didn't suit me and got scared of it hurting a lot or getting infected, or if people think it's trashy plus having a flat stomach. I'm 21 now though, and don't know if that's too old. I look young for my age and as I got to know myself I realized I'm outgoing and a big rave/concert gal. I think it would look really good on me but again I'm not sure. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think 21 is too old to have a belly piercing , I bet a pretty large % of 21 year old girls have their belly button pierced these days , so I don't think you'd be the only one. if you have the right body most guys are going to find it appealing , one issue with this piercing is that it takes a long time to heal compared to other piercings , so you have to be somewhat committed to idea of having one

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 have had mine for many years never any problems with it. I think it looks good on me!

What Guys Said 3

• Hope you don't do it! Piercings leave scars and they can get irritated and infected. A natural belly button is much more attractive, in my opinion. There's other things you can do that are cute but less permanent, like wearing a temporary "tattoo" decal with a design that circles your navel.

• Go for it - I really like belly button piercings

• As a guy yes we want girls to look attractive in any possible way, but as a man in a relationship i would say no...

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it!!
    If you want it then do it, it's your body it only matters what you think

Belly piercings are super cute in my opinion and most people with average and skinny bodies can rock them