Am I really that bad looking?

Seems like girls are very turned off by my physical appearance. Am I really that awful looking?

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i sort of disagree with some of the comments below. I think your hair gives you character and makes you stand out from a crowd. if you like your hair then I'd say keep it. why try attracting someone who doesn't like you for who you are? you're a good-looking guy but not all girls will walk up to your face and tell you that bluntly. its absolutely not because they are disgusted by you. I understand that its hard to be patient for the right girl to come along that will appreciate you and who loves the way you look but great things take time.

What Girls Said 11

• No, you just seem a little unkempt. I'm not gonna say the hair needs to change, because there are many girls who like long hair, but you might want to try dressing more like an adult. Like, you know, maybe try a nice button down shirt. And seriously, unless you're hiking/participating in vigorous physical activity or not planning to leave your house for the day, don't wear shorts. Shorts look awful on grown men.

• you're adorable (in a manly dude way) lol. I don't have a wide range of adjectives to describe guys with so you'll have to settle.

i love your eyes, they have a really nice sparkle to them. though your hair (although it looks very healthy) should go.

• listen you need to cut your hair and by the way looks like you need to get comfortable in your own skin. don't give a heck what people say about you. it only makes things worse. girls like guys that are secure with themselves

• Well, actually no. But please cut your hair! Women like more masculine men, we don't want your hair prettier than ours! Next time you go in for a cut find a female stylist and ask her what would work best for your face type and let her go! Make sure you tell her what you like and what you don't. What you're okay with and what you're not. But other than that you are rather good looking.

• keep the beard in check, despite what other girls may say I love long hair on a guy, you lok a little chubby but I thought you looked great in the first pic. don't worry about it ;P

• id have to agree. its the hair that does it for me.

• CUT YOUR HAIR!

thats all.

• Cut your hair, shave, and don't part it in the middle. Hair parted in the middle should be illegal!

• I'd do you

• you are ok looking face wise, you need a different look though the long hair and beard doesn't do it for you, don't cut your hair too short, cut it like this link or like this link then you would be totally bangable

• Well, you're no George Clooney, that's for sure...I'm only being honest!

What Guys Said 3

• lol You look kind of silly with that long hair. Agreed, snip it.

For two reasons. Lets start with the first. No, you're not ugly. your skin is fine and your facial profile is proportianate. The hair is making you look older, and societies value youth as beauty. (Sociology 101!) Your obvious issue is your self-image. You're harder on yourself than you should be. This will kill your confidence and every woman in the place will pick up on that.

The second is that it'll help you redefine your image of yourself when it's gone.

Give yourself a make-over to look good how YOU want. Put on what you think is going to attract the kind of woman you want to attract. Really start to think about attracting the opposite sex. Once you feel attractive, girls will notice, so it's all about being able to look in the mirror and say," That guy right there is gonna get all the girls and leave none for anyone else."

Then just go out and have fun in your new get-up. Make eye contact with a few girls, but just try to have fun. A girl, or maybe even a few, will notice you. When you find one you like making eyes at you, apporach her. Hopefully your social skills will do the rest.

(Beauty of this advice is it can be applied as much at the grocery store as the bars and clubs, or local band venues, so keep that in mind.)

• i'm not a girl so I'm not sure what to say but maybe there is room for improvement but what's also important is that your comfortable with your own appearance and have some confidence .

i don't think its fair to say that your awful looking but maybe there is some room for improvement

• I think your good looking, nothing wrong with you at all; but women seem to have (no offense ppl) a sterotype for males having short hair. Most would like you to cut it.