What is the best site to get an accurate rating of facial aesthetics?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|1
    0|0
    • Lol doesn't that just measure symmetry and not real facial beauty? Symmetrical features are a bonus sure... but it doesn't see whether one has a strong jawline or not. I mean one can get a 9 on there and still be average in real life.

• Show All
    • They be too nice 😅😅😅😂

• I want an accurate way

Most Helpful Guy

• Bodybuilding misc

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol. Nope. Only guys there pretty much. I was a member on that site when I was 14 - 16. Left soon afterwards. Good for lifting knowledge though.

What Girls Said 1

• You mean you're going to find another site and stop posting yourself 50 times a day? Finally!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am not sure - I think you would have same problem - Looking at it logistically, find site with the most users to answer this face rating question and you will get most accurate response - A lot of dating sites have profile review areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere but here lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Reddit is shit too. SO is Yahoo answers. I mean they all give higher ratings than they should and heavily biased towards white pretty boys for SOME weird reason.

• I mean everyone gets a high rating on these sites. How is someone supposed to get an accurate rating? LMAO

• Totally agree

• BeautifulPeople. com

0|0
    0|0
    • I got in there. With a shit photo. Plenty of average people get in there.