Would brown hair suit me?

I was a natural bright blonde as a kid, but my hair went more mousy brown when I hit about 13. I've been fully dying my hair blonde for a few years now but I'm getting a bit bored with it.

Do you think going brunette would suit me? If so what shades?

Or do you think I should stick to the blonde?

Btw you can enlarge my icon on my profile to have a look & decide. Thank youuu xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is that any color but red will work. But just so you're not regretting it, use a rinse that only lasts a short while - long enough to get used to it, but not so long you have to wait for it to grow out. If you like, then you can go for something that lasts. Or, maybe someone you know has a program that lets you take your photo (looking straight ahead) and try different hair styles and colors. I don't have a name but I know they make them.

What Guys Said 1

• Try your natural brown color for a while. If you dye brown, don't go too dark. I think a lighter brown would look really good on you (probably close to what your natural color already is).

The blonde hair looks great from what I'm seeing in the profile pic.

Have you considered black hair? :)

What Girls Said 3

• The best thing to do would be to dye your hair the color of your roots or a little lighter. I wouldn't go too dark if you've never had dark hair before (i dye my hair all the time and a wicked color change can be really too drastic sometimes).

But I think all blondes can pull off being brunette, just not too dark.

• I think brown will look better. Go for a light brown! That'll look great on you and I am sure you can pull it off! Just as long you don't go crazy dark.

• I think brunette would actually look better.