What do you think when you see girls and guys in their cultural clothing?

Whether you see a girl walking in an Indian sari or salwar kameez or a kimono or a Mexican skirt, Vietnamese dress what do you think?
Lately I had to go to a few weddings and wore my cultural clothing to the parties. It was at a hotel so there were a lot of people and they were staring (the clothes are on the fancier side and I wear head chains).
Just curious. :) when I was younger I use to wear it when I would leave the house. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like seeing traditional clothes , it is a good change to the generic fashions that everyone wears these days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really pretty. I admit I'm kinda guilty about staring but I try to stop myself :P It's just because the clothes tend to be gorgeous and the people look amazing in them, so definitely not a bad thing for me.

What Guys Said 6

• If I haven't seen it before I'll probably just take a quick glance out of curiosity and then immediately become indifferent about it.

• I find cultural clothes awesome. You represent a culture just by clothes when you wear them. For some reason I find pakistani girls with their ethnic clothes hot 😍

• Literally 'cultures can be so different'

• I find traditionally dressed girls really attractive no matter which tradition. But this doesn't mean that i would like er to wear only that lol

• I'd assume they were attending a wedding or get together!

• i think "they're quite orthodox".

What Girls Said 3

• I usually admire them and feel a little jealous. A lot of other people's cultural clothing is so beautiful and interesting, and it's hard to resist looking! I try to be subtle so I don't discomfort anyone though.

• I personally am in love with Indian and African cultural wear. The colors and the jewels give me such fashion inspiration!!!

• It's cool, I like it! Difference is awesome. But it's winter here and all those you mentioned are more summer appropriate :)