What hair style looks best with glasses?

Most days I wear contacts, but on occasion I choose to wear my glasses. Do you think that glasses look best with straight hair, curly hair, wavy hair, ponytails, a French braid, a messy bun, etc?

• Hair down
  • Hair up
  • Somewhere in-between

Most Helpful Guy

• I like ponytails with glasses

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on both the shape of the glasses and the shape of your face, to determine the way it looks bets on you in regards to how you style your hair.

... But for the average person, hair down looks best, because not a lot of girls can pick their hair up and still look cute, even without glasses... Only few can pull that look.

What Guys Said 2

• Hair down looks best no matter what.

• I like glasses in general so anyway will look good
    I'm thinking that the bun will work breakthrough cause it kinda adds to the look

What Girls Said 5

• if your glasses suit your face and skin color, then it doesn't matter how you have your hair. It will look good regardless.
    It really only matters on the final look you are going for: messy/IDGAF, nerdy, classy, hipster girl or whatever

• I like my glasses with messy hair!

• Hair up in Bon

• hair down even tho both works

• A messy bun.