Girls, do you like guys in black?

Girls, do you like guys in black?
I've started wearing black more and more recently. I don't know why I like it.. 😂
A friend of mine saw my picture on Instagram and said "guys who wear black 👌👌" Do all girls have this mindset?

Also.. I know my vein is weird on my arm lmao. I goes all the way down. 😂

• I love black on dudes!
    70% (23)
  • Not so big of a fan!
    12% (4)
  • I don't mind!
    18% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I used to wear black a lot too, but recently, I became obsessed with red, especially with winter clothes. I unconsciously choose red sweaters and gloves. Like this shade of red:
    image3.oasap.com/.../retro-braided-sweater.jpg
    I don't know why since my favorite color is purple.

I believe blue, white and especially black looks great on guys. I think black just enhances guys' features for some reason. Black has always been an elegant color. They say if one day you don't know what to wear, just grab any black clothes, and you look will great. ^-^

• yeah black on guys is sexy af, but id rather he didn't do full black all the time. black on denim, on khaki, beige, grey, white, whatever, still looks reallllyyyyyy good.

• Ow! wow! Why are your vein popping? Do you lift heavy weights?

• No, haha. 😂 It just always sticks out haha

• Oh cuz when I use to lift weight and use my arms and my veins pop! Even now as I type I can see them!

• Yes as long as he likes a girl who also mostly wears black haha

• I really like black on guys, and certain ones pull it off really well. There are a few that it just doesn't compliment, but for the most part a lot of guys look good in it. I find that guys with brown hair really look best in it.

• Black can look good on guys, though throwing in other colors would be nice as well. :)

• 😍😍😍 it's weirdly a major turn on for me!

• men in black will always be stylish

• That's hot! That look totally suits you♡ You should go with that this year☆☆☆☆☆

• "Do you like guys in black?"
    I immediately thought of the Night's Watch 😂

and yes, i do

• I like it because tbh black is basically my whole wardrobe

• Black is the most flattering color on guys.

• You look hot in black🔥👌🏻

• by the way a lot of girls like the arm veins.