How do you like your girlfriend to dress?

Guys how do you prefer your girlfriend or crush to dress? Girls how do you like to dress? Simple
How do you like your girlfriend to dress ?

Tomboy

SEXY

URBAN

GIRLY

• Simple☺
  • Tomboy🏀⚾
  • Sexy 🔥🔥
  • Urban 😎
  • Girly 🌸💗

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer Tomboyish (Sporty) and Simple (Casual) girls, closely followed by sexy and urban. I never liked "girly" style.

• Aw man 😂 what's wrong with the girly style

• Ahh well that's cool 2

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend like me in like leggings or jeans and tshirts

What Guys Said 5

• TBH they all have a look to them that looks like way too much effort and thought was put into it for my taste. I really don't like any look that says that at all. I guess, Tomboy would be closest but jeans would be better? Not like skinny jeans or fashionable jeans but... jeans. Like actual denim.

• Of those choices simple but that said I thought girly outfit was nice but as Pavlove says it is her choice

• Her choice is my favorite

Lol then comes girly

Then comes simple

• like she wants to?

• How do u like a female to dress ^

• same thing. it's the fact that she feels confident and happy with what she chose that makes her attractive

• I prefer a girl with a nice simple top on that has a high neck line with a nice long skirt.

What Girls Said 3

• What's the point of being a girl if your going to dress like a boy? Defeats the purpose I think there's something to be admired about a girl who takes the the to prep herself to look like a young lady

• Girly 🌸💗 is my favorite but than i feel fat so I wear a trash bag hahah!

• Girly is my favorite also 😌 and don't wear a trash bag lol let the world see how beautiful u are ☺☺

• HAHA... sometimes I am like eh! I am too fat to wear this! I am wear a trash bag!

• Just be more confident 😌

• Urban I think