I'm a metrosexual, but with my complexionI get really blotchy and feel the need to wear makeup to feel confident? Does this make me any less of a man?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. Just remember to blend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever makes you happy in life as long as you're not hurting anyone. Live without regrets.

What Girls Said 4

• No... of course not. By a little makeup, I presume you mean concealer and stuff like that? That's fine.

• I don't see a problem with that. Makeup can make your skin look more even toned and clearer, and that can give you confidence.

• I think you should wear whatever you wanna wear without someone trying to make you feel bad about it, but I don't find that attractive and I personally wouldn't date a guy who wears makeup

• Oh well that's okay... no I'm not like self conscious about it. I could careless what anyone thought I just wanted to know what people's opinions were on it.:)

• Lol as long you're not wearing mascara of think you're good

• Yeah all I wear is foundation nothing more nothing less. I'm actually really good at applying it. I get a lot of compliments an people don't even notice I have it on.:)

• As long as you don't do out better than me I'd be #jelly you'd have to teach me

• Haha well growing up and living with four women well it's paid off some. I've practically easier my three little sisters so someone had to show them.

What Guys Said 7

• If you want to be a "pretty boy," wear make up. The K-pop stars do it and they still have a bunch of fan girls.

• Yeah been called that plenty of times as well as an Abercrombie model it's cool. I always get more of the whole I look like Evan Peters from AHS.

• Wearing makeup is definitely not a part of being metrosexual, and would make people who NOTICED the makeup think you were probably gay - I'm not saying that's a problem, but you might want to bear it in mind.
    On the other hand, if you want to sort out blotchy skin, it is a much better long term solution to wear moisturiser/dermatology cream in bed.

• That seems okay to me - You wear whatever you are most comfortable and happiest with

• Well the term "less of a man" has no valid meaning, but this doesn't sound very healthy.

• I have worn eye make up and blusher for years. I paint my nails and shave my legs. I have been married now for nearly 27 years.

• No, lack of male genitals is what makes you less of a man.

• My little brother wears some make up, he still gets all the girls...