Which outfit do you like best for a teacher?

• Little black dress
  • Navy and cognac
  • Coral and cheetah

Most Helpful Guy

• All 3 are really pretty and classy dresses. But I had to vote for one so I voted for the navy and cognac. The 3d one I like but not the cheetah shoes. I'm a wildlife conservation advocate and I don't like the idea of clothes looking like animal skins (even if they're fake).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• i guess the 2nd one. all of them look like they're short af

• One looks most professional - Two and three are nice but stray into "It's Saturday night and I'm going to the drive in with my boyfriend" territory,

• Second, third, first.
    If she's attractive she'll look great in any of them. But the second is most appealing as a stand alone

• Depends on the age group you're teaching. I picked number two cause it reminded me of my 5th grade Art teacher... she was hot.

• If you ask me, you should wear pants, not dresses. I know women usually wear dresses. But especially in this cold weather, you'd be better off wearing pants. I'm surprised teachers wear dresses.

• Especially if the dresses are short enough, that would be considered rather inappropriate - at least to me. If you do wear a dress, it should be long.

• I definitely wouldn't dress inappropriately 😊

• I'm not saying you are. I'm just telling you where I stand on this.

• Lots of cleavage... remember, the goal is to get arrested as quickly as possible.

• They are all cute so I am not sure what to pick!

• Hi
    Depends what grade you teach.
    Any if younger grades.
    But high school in the little black dress or red dress would be pure temptation for the boys, and half the girls.
    Especially if your body has a nice shape.

• I have always liked black dresses... very classy.

• It's difficult to say. The second one looks sexiest, but is that really what you want as a teacher? All of them (as another user also pointed out) look dangerously short and "flappy" for a teacher; one gust of wind would reveal your pants to the school.
    I would look for something in the same style, but more covering

• I think the 2nd one is good

• Last one is horrible. Why would be want Professor Umbridge?

• Its so funny how guys like the second one and girls like the first

• Wait, was this question for role play or actually teaching? If actually teaching, then prob one. It's the most appropriate.

• I like them all.

• All of them are too short. I only votes for A because at least it has the option of fuller sleeves.

• number 1 they are 5th grade right its not jr high so u are safe

• First one on the top

• Assuming it's the young hottie lecturer at uni who is single and flirty, then the second one. It shows great figure,.

It would be great if there was a slit in the skirt so as to reveal her long legs at times too.

Would also add stockings to make that outfit perfect.

The third one is all right for someone slightly older.

Can u check out mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1850787-what-does-this-fantasy-of-a-female-friend-f-mean

What Girls Said 14

• I like the black. But I don't recommend wearing dresses with elementary kids. Kids are curious and touchy these days. Wear something underneath if you have no other options

• id do the second one.

• Lol as in you'd "do" the person who was wearing it?

• Navy and cognac

• When I taught for two semesters, I wore something like the first or third outfit sometimes. I prefer darker colors, though.

• The second outfit is too casual. You're a professional, and should look like you're going to work, not brunch. The other two are nice. I voted for A.

• I'd usually agree but the teacher around here are VERY casual.

• Well, that's no excuse. Be an example of professionalism.

• The first outfit, the little black dress.

• The first or the last one... But the last one is too cheerful - so maybe the first one.

• the third outfit

• Ummm they are all cute, but not appropriate for teaching! They are too short for that. You would have to wear tights or leggings at the very least, but even then...

• They are too short. If you have a problem with your ass hanging out wear pants or bermuda shorts.

• I loooove the second one!

• I am a teacher and I would go with #1.

• the 1st one

• The second one.