Okay I know I have a little obsession with crop tops today but I came across a tumblr page with men in crop tops. 😁 I was like, whaaaaat? Men wear crop tops too? What do you think about it?

Men in crop tops?

• Hot. 🔥
  • Indifferent. 😐
  • Wtf is this? 😵😲

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I think it is a way to show that they workout and have some abs showing down there for some of them, lol.

Personally, I don't like it. It looks weird on guys, or I am not used to it.
    Nevertheless, I will surely never buy a crop top lol.

• It looks like an adult gay dating app

• @xXiTacoXx As soon I saw comment notification, I went to myself someone is going to say how do you know this, I have no answer - I am going to say I am a man of the world and often stuff I read or peruse media that would have somewhat of an underground feel to it, so I presume I have seen a lot of gay dating advertisements (adult or otherwise) that would not be in mainstream media.
      Believe me this things don't register with me, I was once in a holiday resort bar area with a drag show on in every second bar, standing in front of the "Spartacus Gym and Sauna " and I still had to be told this was the gay area of the resort.

• Now I get it. o:

• What in the fuck!! O. o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUu9nzOWh9w
    Just walk around shirtless. I rather be called a douche than be caught flashing my bellybutton at other dudes. And speaking of bellybuttons, I wanna see female bellybuttons. Out here trying to ruin and croptops and shit lol

• I had one when I was playing football that was the school handing them out to wear and put the shoulder pads on top of it, besides that no thanks

• I'm sorry... but this looks camp af. 😂
    I would never fucking wear that. My friends would roast me for the rest of my life. My eyes... fuck. They burn.

• just 'the fck' xD

• Maybe if working out? I don't think I'd wear that around though, and I've worn some pretty flamboyant stuff.

• they be closet homos.

• newsbeat.co.ke/.../..._nmnfuhHOnP1tccnu2o1_500.jpg

In 5 years this will be mainstream men dress. Alongside men wearing lipstick, and makeup.

• No real man wears this thing

• I don't know. I like how the guy with the mic is wearing it. But the rest I'm not a fan of.
    The first and middle guy in the top row is hot tho ;3;

• Yeah but they look silly wearing crop tops haha. The guy in the red looks good tho :)

• Gosh, my eyes...

I'm not gonna lie but this looks ridiculous.

• NOOOOOO MY EYES X_X

• If they wanna do that then cool but I'm not even entertaining the idea.

• The only time I look like that is when I try on freshly washed clothes and realise they've shrunk

• In fact, the skirt, and even the heel, was originally meant for men only

• To each it's own.

• I voted C... it looks weird... like when you look down you assume it's a girl and than you notice the beard and mustache :o :o

• They all look like they used to wear them when they were 6 or 7 years old. XD ha ha!

• I say go ahead and wear it... makes us other guys look goooooood!

• Wouldn't catch me wearing that shit.

• That is superrrr GAY!

• Are we trying to create a zero-gender society? There's just things that men should not wear...

• To each their own, but I would never wear this. Looks ridiculous and gay af

• Gay as fuck !!

• Hate all you want nerds, I wear em during practice and I have like 16,000 abs so Beat it

What Girls Said 34

• I'm really not surprised these men wear crop tops.
    It's also common for men to wear skirts, heels, make up, wigs etc.
    So this isn't far fetched at all.
    This is definitely not hot to me at all.
    If I were male and bisexual/gay then I'd probably love the "appeal".
    However, as a heterosexual woman this looks very feminine to me and is a turn off.

• Looks funny, like full grown men trying to fit into little boys' clothes. X)

• NOOO NOOOOO
    Lmao, guys can look hot in a lot of trends, but PLEASE abolish this trend, its just not meant to be for guys! I just bought a crop top and all I can imagine is one of these guys wearing it and no just no lmao.

• Hmm... I dunno, it's kinda cute. I guess it's just another case of old trends coming back into fashion, though I have to say I've never actually seen a guy wear that out and about.

• Why wear a crop top when literally their whole upper body has nothing to hide 😂😂 women have to hide bewbs like what are they hiding 😂😂😂

• 3|1
  • Wtf is this? 😵😲

• PLEASE GUYS NEVER BUY THESE! Your going to give the impression that your into guys rather than girls... PLUS THEY LOOK BAD! HAHA

• What's wrong in them? Ya if the guy had hairy abs and then he wore it then it would be gross, but he is as smooth as waxed skin so what's the problem?

• Not cute.
    Being honest, I would think he was gay if he was wearing a crop top.
    Guy in the red performing looked good in his crop top though.

• Whatever floats their boat, I think the guy in the third pic with the red crop top actually pulls it off really well 😎👍

• One word cones to mind that I shall not say... 😯 😶

• I no like.

• "Men" do not wear crop tops.

• 1|0
    • Haha the gif!

• I'm usually really open minded when it comes to fashion choices, but this isn't one of those times that being open minded is right...

• HILARIOUS!

• Uh. No, thank you.

• I think it's hella cute. But reminds me of this
    rjsml.files.wordpress.com/.../...-10-03-58-am1.png

• Depends on the crop top and the dude as well as the weather actually, I wouldn't have a problem with my so wearing them and if I got used to it I might even find it hot

• W. T. F.

😩😩😩

• my brother does this crap! he thinks its cute. and that girls want to see his "abs" more like if i suck in a line will show.

• I would be worried what else they would want to steal from my closet.

• Lol, well have you seen the seventies and what men dressed like? Or the 80s , short shorts and crop tops was a thing for men. As long as their not trying to steal my bras and panties and acting like gay flamboyant men I'm cool.

• It's only cool if you're gay. Straight guys can't pull off that level of swag 😎

• hot- mostly the ones that's just covering the guys chest to me

• So not attractive lol

• No it makes them look feminine

• Why does that matter?

• Of course it's your opinion and of course it matters to you which was what I was talking about in the first place. Now, I want you to elaborate on your opinion hence "why does that matter [to you]?"

• @UnknownXYZ I personally love style. Guys wearing crop tops eh... it's altogether weird. I personally think those look more like half shirts than cropped tops but I don't like them when girls wear them and I definitely don't like them on a guy. I want a guy who looks like a man's man like Brad pit in a suit. Not a guy in crop tops.

• It doesn't look right 😝

• No thanks. Not into my men wearing crop tops

• I don't like this

• Look at there little tum tuma

• No way. Not even the least bit attractive.

• Why isn't it attractive? Women wear such clothes all the time. Well sadly I can't even dare to wear such clothes :'(
      My torso has lot of hairs :(

• @anonuserguy20 Than wax it!

• @apple24 ya obviously if I will ever wear such tops I will have to wax smooth or else it would be sooooo beastly horrible :/

• More from Girls
    4