I'm modeling this runway for Marco Fueco?

does anyone know any exotic hairstyles or makeup sites I can look at to get a few ideas for tomorrows show. if you guys would like to google his runway show do it! he makes pretty neat clothing. P.s if your wondering why I put this under the category or sexuality its because I feel like people check this category out the most ha

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, you should have a stylist doing hair, makeup. Otherwise it sounds pretty much like amateur hour. Experience: 7 years as a fashion photographer.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't a clue; but congratulations and it sounds like fun!

• nah.. ur to ugly to modle.. and I'm a dude and even I know they do it fr u..haha stupid:)

• Sounds like a wannabe. Don't quit your day job.

• Its not something I wanna do for a living ha I just do it on the side for fun I don't get paid I just get free clothes or whatever I'm wearing I'm not trying to take it anywhere. I couldn't I'm only 5'2''

• Yeah you're too small, I looked it up, its cheap sh itz. anywayz well have fun with it and all.

• Ha ok grumpy hater

What Girls Said 2

• When you're walking a show don't they usually have hair and makeup artists? So that all the models have like appropriate makeup that goes with each other and with the show? Also you didn't put this in the sexuality category. Lol.

• I thought they did your hair and makeup for you?

What kind of style are you looking for?

Here are some sites that might help you---

I know this one says wedding, but I love the second style

link