If a plastic surgeon offered one free plastic surgery procedure to you, where would you have it?

We as humans are not perfect. We try to be perfect.

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• None. Surgery always comes with risks, why would you put yourself through all that just to look a bit more attractive...?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• no where. I'm happy with how I look

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think I'd go for it. as much as I know I'm not perfect, plastic surgery wouldn't help that. I've read many an article about celebrities I adore having different procedures, and have instantly lost heaps of respect for them. I hate plastic surgery, I think people who have it are jsut way too vain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have my lower stomach fixed I have a bad scar where they took out my appendix and I would like that smoothed up and made to look nice again and maybe a little lipo there as well. And yes I admit I am vain enough that I would do it because it would make me feel better about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • A breast reduction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have cosmetic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • nose

0|1
    0|0
  • probably my booty.. I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • either nothing or my nose

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I need 4 porcelain veneers does that count? I'm follicularly challenged (bald), but I actually really like being bald. It makes me look like a bad ass. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say nose since I have had negitive comments about it before

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need plastic surgery :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd donate the procedure to Joan Rivers' so she could totally look like an Alien.

0|2
    0|0
  • Bigger bicep inplant ?

0|0
    0|1
  • Nose :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A **** reduction. Too many women complain that it hurts. I've only been able to go "balls deep" in 2 of the 35 girls/women I've been with.

0|0
    0|1