Men-what kind of perfume smell do you prefer on a woman?

What sort of perfume do you prefer on a woman?
And if you know any specific perfumes you've smelled that you really like, feel free to comment.

• I like fruity or sweet sents.
    16% (9)26% (11)20% (20)Vote
  • I like some light floral scents (so long as they dont remind me of potpouri... or grandma).
    12% (7)14% (6)13% (13)Vote
  • Maybe something musky or with a bit of a spicey smell.
    12% (7)9% (4)11% (11)Vote
  • None... or just a dab of vanilla smelling stuff.
    18% (10)37% (16)26% (26)Vote
  • Other (comments).
    42% (23)14% (6)30% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like perfumes on girls, maybe something light, but otherwise nothing.

Also there is a Mr. Bean episode, where he goes shopping. And walks through a perfume area, his actions are completely what every guy thinks about perfume

2|2
    0|0
    • Haha I remember that episode :D ... dangit now I want to watch mr bean.

• The best part of that episode is when he walks by a saxophonist on the street and doesn't have change to put in his hat, so he grabs a handkerchief and dances, makes so. e cash and gives it to the saxophonist lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Essence of Cat Shit

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Opium and poison, jasmine and rose
    Dream of ambrosia, all flavors glow, it's sensual, it's
    sensual, sensual

Read more: Clan Of Xymox - Jasmine And Rose Lyrics MetroLyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtidxwYACo

0|1
    0|0
  • vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I picked A; I like sweet scents best.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't like perfume at all on a woman. I think that the natural scent of their body is more attractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like something floral, if I want to smell flowers I can go to the garden center. I think a unique smell is the best, something powerful but subtle. Go to a fragrance shop, and spend some time sniffing around until you find something you really like

0|0
    0|1
  • No perfume just their natural scent

0|3
    0|0
  • A girls natural scent is one of the best things I've ever encountered.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mahogany wood, I love a good cedar wood and sometimes a fairy nice lavender based soap. Alpine wood's great on the Christmas and New Years, but forget about sprays it's the food that fills the air that keeps me going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light to none. Some days my nose is set to bloodhound.

0|1
    0|0
  • None or very light, as for the scent, it depends on what works with her body chemistry

0|1
    0|0
  • Preferably no smell at all.

0|1
    0|1
  • something that isn't very strong or nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, but what ever they wear should be ok, because it will match them as a person. Thats how it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine especially in the morning

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I remember reading a study and it said that men are more attracted to women who smell 'homely'. E. g. Fresh bake bread, cookies or cupcakes, pumpkin scones etc. So a way to catch a man really is through his stomach!

0|0
    0|0
  • Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel or Blooming Bouquet, Dior are the best ! Everybody always ask me what perfume do I wear !

0|0
    0|1