What do guys prefer girls to wear?

What do guys like best on girls do you prefer them wearing dresses, skirts, nice clothes, formal clothes, work clothes, fitness clothes, lazy clothes, etc.

Also does it depend on your relationship with the girl like if your just friends, or if you're dating or don't know each other well

Im not asking this to change my style or anything because I like to wear a variety of clothes.

• Dresses/Skirts
    29% (10)47% (17)39% (27)Vote
  • Nice clothes (jeans, sweater, necklace, scarf)
    18% (6)17% (6)17% (12)Vote
  • Fitness/ lazy clothes (sweatpants, leggings, t shirt)
    3% (1)11% (4)7% (5)Vote
  • Sexy clothes (short or tight tops and bottoms)
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Work clothes ( blouse and nice pants)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Basic clothes (jeans or legging, flannel, basic top)
    15% (5)11% (4)13% (9)Vote
  • Other (if so comment below what it is)
    32% (11)11% (4)21% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can't go wrong with dresses/skirts. They are pretty feminine, which is a good thing, since I like girly girls.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys prefer for a girl to wear nothing just to wear a smile on her face

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Just basic jeans and top is totally fine with me for most days, but I definitely appreciate when they wear a skirt or dress (weather appropriate - not in freezing winter obviously).

Otherwise, dress for the occasion. I don't expect her to do dishes in a cocktail dress, nor do I expect her to show up for a fancy night out wearing footie PJs.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I date a woman, I prefer she arrive dressed simply in a mere red hat.

2|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think women dresses up for other women. "I'm hotter than you."
    You won't find me complaining so as long as your dressed for the occasion (I wonder how many heads will turn if my woman struts into a church in her two piece).

1|0
    0|0
  • Fitness clothes are definitely not for lazy people. I like girls in sweatpants and tank-tops, but I prefer girls in short shorts, t-shirts, skinny jeans, crop-tops... basically, I love sporty and casual style.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on context. I'll go with what you described as "nice clothes" although necklace is purely optional

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes they want to wear, unless they want to wear stupid things.

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • The more comfortable she is, the better. It makes things less stressful on both sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that shows a lot of tit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys and girls can't be "just friends". Doesn't work that way

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go A or B, but dress for yourself, not other people :)
    Wearing "sexy clothes" is basically the opposite of what you want to do when trying to get the right kind of attention from the right kind of boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them in dresses and sometimes a skirt but jeans are ok at times, just depends on the occasion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It drives my boyfriend crazy when i dress up. He loves it when I wear skirts. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend always love if I'm wearing a dress or skirt whenever we're going to a date. I can see it in his eyes, kinda shiny and more excited compared to I'm wearing jeans

0|0
    0|0