Is Kate Upton just a pair of boobs?

Do you think she's sexy? Many people say she has no hips and the only thing she has going for her is her boobs and that makes her ugly. I think she's beautiful.

Is Kate Upton just a pair of boobs?

• She's perfect and sexy
  • She's okay
  • Not ugly and not pretty very average
  • I don't think she's pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's beautiful. She may not have curves but the boobs more than make up for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's absolutely gorgeous regardless. She's not fat or even chubby in my way of viewing the terms, but she's not traditionally skinny either, she's thick. I think people should be more open minded when it comes to what's beautiful bc reading these answers it's hard to believe that some of these people find most anyone attractive

What Guys Said 22

• She's got a cute face and huge natural boobs, but otherwise she isn't exceptional. But I think that's the point - we are so used to seeing stick-thin models that many people are just attracted to the idea that she mostly looks "average" (or a bit above average, and not dramatically so) compared to a lot of other models.

Still, without those boobs, you'd never have known her name.

• There are a lot of models with small breasts. Why don't you all seem to understand that?

• You're being too picky with her body.

• I'm not talking about MY preferences at all - but rather those of the general population and especially of the modeling industry.

• Considering how many people on this site think this is skinny or average

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7031f72e7c.jpg

I don't wanna hear how Kate upton is fat or average. They just say that shit to get brownie points and make women on here feel better. At least 99.8% of straight dudes would smash if she offered

• She's plain average to me. It's no secret what brought her fame are those 2 big ass melons she has, cause she's got nothing else going for her. And her boobs are too big too, I don't like them :/

• Do you like women?

• There are a lot of A cup models.

• But I'm not talking about boobs, I'm talking about hip/waist ratio, Kate Upton has none.

• If she had an a cup she would NOT be a model and nobody would give a fuck about her. So, yes, in my opinion she is only successfull for her boobs.

I'm not saying her other features are ugly, but they are very ordinary.

• There are a lot of A cup models.

• I know, my point was that without her boobs, Kate doesn't have the facial aesthetics required to be a model.

A casting director once said this about her...

“She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”

• I think she's pretty. All the people pissing on her would probably love to actually look like her or be able to score with her. They just like to crap on anything they think is better than them.

• Come on... the vast majority of guys would easily want to fuck her.

• She's average to me. Yeah she has nice breasts, but I've never really cared much about that particular part of the female anatomy. Legs are much more important to me. To be honest, I don't even think she is SI's greatest girl despite being regarded as such. To me that title would have to go to Marisa Miller, Anne V, or Petra Nemcova when she was doing it.

• She's alright. If she was in a bar, I'd buy her enough vodka cokes to remove 'no' from her vocabulary.

• I think she has the body of a "REAL WOMAN", pictures are hard to judge... I think I needs so time "Hands On";-P

• Eh she's not my type.

• heh, i think this is just a simple case of haters gonna hate

• she average. i wouldn't get out of my seat to talk to her how she looks currently

• she's got a great face, nice hair, awesome boobs. that is about it lol

• I guess.
    ...

• Ok so fatshaming is not OK but wtf is this lol

• What do you mean?

• If fatshaming is wrong then so is boobsshaming lol

• I think she's beautiful and her boobs too.

• I don't care for her.

• In between "perfect" and "okay" lol.
    Much better than okay but not perfect. Quite attractive

• other than her boobs, her body looks like a square

• I prefer Charlotte McKinney! Never been a fan of Upton.
    www.fashiongonerogue.com/.../...-lingerie-ad-2.jpg

• She's kinda fat

• I've seen her nudes, very underwhelming. I think tons of girls have a nicer body

• Nah, she's def. got it goin' on. I'm guessing you look like her though

What Girls Said 11

• I can't believe people actually think she's fat.

• I think she's pretty too. I sometimes think that people who put other people down have ugly things in themselves and they try to project them outward.

• She definitely has a weird body, but she's still pretty regardless to if she had boobs or not. If she had a truly ugly face, it wouldn't matter how big her boobs were or how nice her overall shape was, she has boobs and pretty face…. she has no curvy body but she's not fat.

• Her big boobs play a part in it definitely but that's part of her shape, she doesn't really have the typical stomach/hip area that other models do but I think that's awesome, it's only a good thing that they're showing different body types, even on models. Also she has a beautiful face as well.

• Part of her beauty is that she has a great face. Her body is just fine. Don't know why anyone would complain about it.

• I think she's pretty

• I love her boobs and she has a cute face, but I do like more hips and booty than she has.

• her face is so cute and pretty ♡

• I think she has a pretty face and her body is average in my opinion. but over all quite pretty :)

• I think she's gorgeous and her body is real, not every woman has a curvy hourglass figure and she's a poster for women like me who have slender or inverted hips. I hope she never changes or let's all the nasty people make her feel like she needs to get surgery enhance her hips.

• What surgery enhances hips?

• You can get fat transfer to your hips and they even just recently came out with hip implants. This is how transgender mtf get that hourglass shape. I worked with a girl going through the full transition, she did down there first but her next one was going to be that surgery. I was curious how it was going to turn out but she got fired, maybe she's done it by now, who knows.

• Having seen her nude snaps I can say that she's too perfect in an age of photoshop pics.