Are these jeans too tight?

Loads of people say that guys should NOT wear skinny jeans. And I agree, I don't think they look good.
I bought these slim jeans today, and I was wondering whether people thought they were too tight? Or do they look good?
I can easily return them for a full refund, so please be honest!
Are these jeans too tight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say that I am a big fan of these jeans. It looks like you have no butt. ( sorry about the honest opinion, but you did want our help). Maybe try something in a boot Cut? Here's some advice- go into a shop that has co sex changing rooms- during a busy time like Saturday morning. Try on a couple pairs of jeans. Stand in front of the mirror looking helpless. Girls can't help themselves but give guys advice on clothes. You will end up with a good pair of jeans, and maybe a date out of it too.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was you I'd wear a baggier pair. Those look a little tight but not nut hugger tight. You tell us, can you "breathe" in them

• Pretty much, I'm 6'1 so I have a 34 (long) length, it means I can pull them up a bit to give me room to easily bend my knees etc. I'm worried the crotch area is a bit tight though?

• Most important area is tight? Yeah i'd say pass on them

• Thanks and chunk them bruh

What Girls Said 17

• Looks normal to me. Seen way tighter jeans than that.

• I'm not a fan. I never liked skinny jeans on guys.

• No they are good. I like guys in skinny jeans, I've seen guys wear way skinnier jeans then that (and they still look good)

• they are acceptable but make your legs look like match sticks a bit but wear them screw what everyone thinks

• Looks normal. Not too tight.

• They're fine lol

• I fucking LOVE tight jeans on guy!!! :p

• I like them :)

• I think they look good on you :) you should keep them if you like them :)

• I think they look fine! Don't listen to what some of the assholes say on here

• i don't think they look tight

• they actually aren't that tight, I've seen much much worse.
    If you find out an outfit that works with the jeans, it'll be okay

• They look tight as hell and too short.

• If ur not gay then yes

• On another note, maybe it's the photo quality but why is the left leg so much shorter than the other?
    They look normal, I guess.

• Haha just the photo quality :D

• They look fine to me. But if you're too worried about it then just get different ones to make you feel more comfortable

• I think they look fine...

What Guys Said 5

• I think you need to squat a little bit more bro. Thought you were originally a chick with the pink socks and all. Got little bitch legs.

• Haha well unfortunately not all of have time for long sessions at the gym

• Sacrifice 1 hr out of my day to train.

• My point still stands

• I tried skinny jeans as well but it didn't feel right for me so I bought the normal ones.

• No these aren't tight.
    Seems normal to me

• A) if they're a pretty heavy denim, be aware they'll stretch and break in.

B) that said they sit kind of weirdly on you, to my eye. Not too tight, just they don't fit you -well-.

• You fuckin' pansy

• Interesting how you can't even insult without usin anonymous. Kinda makes me wonder who the pansy really is dude