Guys would like it to be more socially acceptable for you to wear skirts and dresses?

Especially in summer

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no fucking way. Skirts r HORRIBLE to wear! I would know, I've crossdressed for a skit!

• Haha why are they horrible?

• THE BREEZE BETWEEN YOUR KNEES
      Also u have to try REALLY hard to make sure they're not flying up xD
      And I also wore short-shorts that night. So THAT'S why girls r slower than me at running! CUZ THEIR ATHLETIC CLOTHES R FUCKING TERRIBLE!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• you know what, i just wish the stigma wasn't there, i understand in some societies we like to be able to label people to help us presume what they're like, but really, i think we should just live with it, freedom and equality are what most of our nations strive for now, and there's no better way to do that rather than allowing people to do as they please without judgement

• Pants have easy pockets I'd lose any handbag (manbag) within a week.

• 0|1
  • me and skirts... nah

• I love getting all dolled up wig, makeup, skirt, pantyhose, heels it feels so great unfortunately I just stay home but would love to go out dressed

• I wear a kilt sometimes... It is kinda nice.

• Nah, I'm good with short pants

• Although it isn't something I would want to do for myself I don't really care about what other people are wearing regardless of expectations. Those guys should go for it.

• No but I'd wanna wear crop tops, I still do during practice #nohomobraw

• I would prefer to walk in brief or boxer rather than wearing skirts

• No. I prefer pants.

• Skirts and dresses were originally meant for men, so was the heel

• Hey I rock my Kilt whenever I feel like it! And I do it in true style with nothing underneath!

Now, do I want to wear a dress? No. Do I want to have to look at other guys parading around in miniskirts? Not really. But meh, it would be nice for them if they could. Not as if I'd really judge them. It is one of those "Of course I support it but leave me out of it"- things.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind seeing it. Some guys are really cute and could pull it off.

• Yeah I think its cute. Fuck society! All they do is freak out.

• I don't know if I'd be ok with guys wearing dresses