Sundress or mini skirts?

Guys- would you be more attracted to a girl wearing a sun dress, or a jean mini skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is gonna depend on style. It will also depend on what you are doing. Sun dress comes off a bit more classic and fun loving. A skirt comes off sexy. Either should be fine. As for one over the other. If a girl can look good in a sun dress I would prefer that.

What Guys Said 10

• Wearing a sun dress is a much classier way to dress, but still looks just as hot in my opinion. Jean skirts are best for teenagers, and sun dresses for adults I think.

• Much depends on you and the outfits. Both can look great or one may work better. Try each and see which gets the best reviews from people you can count on. Don't send them cell phone photos. They rarely do justice.

• Jean mini skirt and Sun dresses are cute

• depends what kind of message you're trying to get out and what you're doing at the time

dates are good sundress wear

and miniskirts are good for either attracting a guy to get him to meet you or if you want a "one night stand"

• im 19, and your cousin is just weird! I like my girlfriend to be very girly! ( not immature) but just be feminine! and wear wet lip gloss, I think its hot, just a little messy when we kiss.lol

• Depends on style length etc of skirts and dress, and what you were complimenting it with.

• it does not matter to me as long as she has no bra or panties on under them

• The shorter of the two.

• It doesn't matter, as long as she has nice legs. ;)

• Jean mini skirt

What Girls Said 2

• No guy here, but I think they will be attracted to both as long as you can pull it off. Some girls look better in sundresses then in mini skirts. So the sundress is the way to go. On the other hand, some girls pull off the mini skirt look better and therefore, guys will be attracted to that. Depends on the guy too. Most of the guys I know love the mini skirts but then there are some that are big suckers for a girl in a summer dress.

So in whole, try out both looks and see which one you can pull off better and then go with the best one.

• I'm a girl and I think jean mini skirts are whorish.

So a sundress!