Girls, what jacket do you like more?

So, I have been saving some money to buy a new jacket/coat and was thinking of two totally different styles, but I can only buy one :(.

The first is a peacoat and the second one a Ralph Lauren Quilted jacket, (btw, what is your opinion for quilted jackets? ). The peacoat is a little more expensive but it supposed to last.

I know it depends on the personal style of the guy etc, but I just wanted a second opinion since I really value ladies input, you are smart. I like that the peacoat is warm and conservative, simple. And the quilted jacket is kind of cool because of the pockets but kind of think it is more flashy.

What are your thoughts? Thanks :)

Girls, what jacket do you like more?

• Coat
    82% (14)
  • Quilted Jacket
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer the first coat.. it looks more classy

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm i went with the first. U can wear it with more.

• peacoat. I don't usually like quilted jackets, and im not a fan of the blue and browns in that one

• First one looks suave, mysterious, and genteel. The second one looks like you wore your grandma's comforter. 1st one 100%.

• Haha Granny's comforter :`(

• Coats are more fascinating