What do you think of this dress?

Would you wear it to college or just on a date or something?

What do you think of this dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really pretty. I could see wearing it on a date when the weather is warm. But I don't see it as something you'd wear to school.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well you would get a lot of looks at college. I think its a good date dress.

• Yes, to college or a date or a something would be good.

• Ya looks really nice! i like it

• Cute. Great for a warm day.

• I dig it man. Kind of makes you antelopes look extra round; but if you got the frame to fit it then good on you.

• looks good to me, I like it

• I love that dress it is so cute!!

• It's not exactly school approp. I mean if you're in college it's OK but it's more of a date type dress

What Girls Said 19

• I could wear it to school if I put a jacket over it. I'd likely put a leather jacket over it and pair it with some tights and boots.

• Its average!!!

• I would wear it around college and possible on a casual date with my boyfriend. I like it very much overall, my only tiny qualm is the very rigid cup. If it was a simple sweetheart cut, it would be a little cuter in my opinion.

• I would wear it as an inner piece... looks more like a rather short undergarment to me than a dress. Leaves nothing to the imagination and I certainly wouldn't wear it to school or work.

But that's just me.

• Could wear it for both college or a date, either way. Flats for college though and heels for date.

• Why wear a dress like that to an appropriate ocassion? That's regular! Wear it to collage an be a head turner!!

• its a nice dress... not to be worn at school

• It's super cute! But I'd prefer it in white! Or nude pink... Rather than black, cause it looks rather dead... Dull, opaque.. But cute style. 😊

• And probably not to school!! But definitely on a date, to go out, to a get together, a BBQ, etc... But not to school.

• I can wear it on both but I think you should only do that when you have a dress to top that, since you can't wear what you wore to a normal college day to a date. Unless you have zero interest in the guy, in which case, why the f*ck you dating him?

• Wear this on a date if it's just the dress alone, but you can wear it in college if you dress it up with something else too.(Sorry for my english)

• It looks nice. I would wear this on a summer night out with friends, or a date. I won't wear it to university because the university I go to is too conservative for such dresses.

• I wouldn't wear it to college, looks slightly too formal. But on a date or to go out somewhere.

• I wouldn't wear it at all. :) Too short for my liking

• It's a nice dress, just gotta have the right accessories for either occasion

• I would wear it while running errands or to school.

• I'd wear it everywhere!

• yes definitely

• I love it! Would where is to everything!

• I dont like it