Is it safe to say that Abercrombie and Fitch is uncool?

i don't care a lot about brands but what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• its safe to say, that its for dumb rich kids. but i wear gucci and armani so dont have that much room to talk. depends on the taste of the individual.

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be the ultimate "cool" store but that was like years ago now. Don't even seem to find anything remotely interesting or nice looking in these stores anymore, just look so bland and repetitive. Their style is just out of date.

What Guys Said 3

• That is correct lol

• It's uncool to think shit is uncool, it suggests you give a fuck.

• Excuse me it's just a question to start a conversation so fuck off!

• Are you be sarcastic?

• No, that's not sarcasm.

• Sadly Im 30 and still wear it and kind of like it. I like everything about the style aside from the stupid price tag. And they've gotten a little flamboyant about the logo in place of the basic style which is silly. But overall the look is pretty appealing to me

What Girls Said 4

• Lol yeah I wouldn't say its "cool" but the clothes are still preppy and cute and neutral. I like them. I think pacsuns clothes are amazinggggg though just had to put that out there 😂

• Yeah I guess. I more of a free people shopper!

• A&F has become quite irrelevant in my oldest son's middle school, at least.

• tbh i don't care about brands... can't tell