How do you feel about animal print clothing?

My boyfriend seemed intrigued by the thought of me wearing leopard print. My sister seems disgusted by the idea of anything animal print. She says it is something a slut or an old lady would wear. I personally love animal print, especially leopard and tiger print. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think it's tacky regardless of age, unless it's part of a smaller detail (like... I don't know, buttons, maybe jewelry or a clutch). I'm def not a fan. But the important thing is that you like it, that it makes you feel confident and happy. There is no fashion style that -everyone- likes, so don't worry too much!

What Guys Said 2

• Ehh not really into it to be honest.

• i have always thought it was tacky

What Girls Said 9

• my ex was like that. I'm okay with the print but i don't do it or buy it often at all. if u can rock it, go for it=]

• Where I live the only girls that are wearing animal prints are the villeage slut wannabes, so it makes me think of them everytime I see it. @.@

• Personally I don't like it, it looks tacky

• I dunno. It's not really MY style, but some women can really pull it off!

• I always see it as tacky and trashy.

• I love it. But I'd probably feel like a right tart if I wore her dress. Funnilly enough I own something similar but I think I'd have to be having a very brave day/be drunk/be seriously desperate for some action in order to wear it haha.

• i only have one animal print item its a leopard print scarf... its just a print.. :/

• Honestly the only animal print I'll ever wear is on my bra or underwear hahahahaha

• That's the only animal print I own now, but I do like it.

• It's pretty sexy and wild :D