Is there any colour you AVOID TO WEAR?

May it be on shirts, trousers/pants, shoes, whatever.. Personally i would never wear the colour Pink. I don't like it and it could maybe attract the wrong people lol. It's so feminine.. I also try to avoid fluo and too bright colours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to avoide a lot of yellow. It's not my color.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear brown, green, black, and grey almost exclusively.

What Girls Said 26

• oh hell yes. i can't do purple, hot pink, lime, and any neons. they just look horrific on me.

I'm more into monochromes and neutral or earthy colours.

• I like that you dont wear pink. I hate the saying real men wear Pink. But I often avoid wearing the color yellow. Lol everytime I wear yellow, bees chase me around the school haha

• I'm pale, so yellow and orange really drown me out. I also hate mint and hot pink.

I usually stick to black and a few other "safe" colors.

• Brown or white. I like making my hair stand out and Brown doesn't help and white makes me look washed out.

• Black... I am Not a Big fan of Lint. xx

• Nah... Unless its too pink! Or to tight. I like my clothes loose!

• I avoid almost every shade of pink. Sometimes pastel pink or darker pink looks nice but I want to avoid Barbie stereotypes...
    Any neon colour. Just because I hate neon.
    Light yellow and green. Makes my skin look sickly pale.
    Grey or silver. It makes my hair look greyish.
    Not a lot of colours look good with blonde hair and pale skin.

• Haha looks like it, i'd almost have to ask you "what colours can you wear?" lol.

• Ergh, blue, red, white, dark green, mustard yellow, black (if not too much), brown, dark pink or pastel pink and I often wear prints. That's pretty much my closet...

• En Oranje natuurlijk! ;)

• Yes. Puke green, haha.

• Lime green. I don't like it, I also read somewhere that a lot of men find it an off-putting colour on a woman.

• Pink - I just dislike it so much.

• Yellow. I don't look good in it at all.

• Same here lolz. It makes me look daymn chubby and it does not really fare well with my skin tone and whatnot

• @I_am_repulsive Yeah, doesn't match well with my skin tone either. I don't really like pastels on me either now that I think about it.

• I, with every ounce of might that I can muster, every ounce of disgust towards the color, will never wear pink

• Orange and pink and bright green.
    I've been told I look good in white and green though.

• Dont like light colors... pastels

• I try to avoid neon colors, except for neon pink, because pink (clothing wise) is the only color that looks good in neon.

• White (even if it's not really a color) i always avoid to wear it until my periods pass. (Sorry for my english)

• Anything bright lol

• Pink and yellow, they're both my least favourite colours.

• My closet consists of different shades of grey, black and white.
    I avoid pink and purple. I hate those colours.

• I never wear red. As a die hard Michigan fan I could never support ohio colors.

• i only wear pink, white, black, beige, lavender and pastel mint/tiffany colour ♡

• The color yellow is not good for me. Makes my skin tone look... well... yellow

• I hate wearing white dresses, for whatever reason I think they look bad with my hair.

• Yellow eww

• Green, yellow, orange

• Not really nope

What Guys Said 9

• I try my best to avoid green, yellow, purple or orange. These are just too colourful and they tend to spoil the touch of class, elegance and style of what I'm wearing.

I usually wear black, white, maybe a little bit of either red or dark blue but never luminous colours.

• I used to wear and look good in pink when I was 18. Now I just look too manly to pull it off. I know that its only a colour, but no matter what you do the public opinion of this colour won't change, and will constantly be associated with the female gender.

• As far as shirts and trousers go, I only wear green (not light green, medium to dark), grey, dark blue, beige and black, so anything besides that.
    Coats matter much less as far as colours go but it can't be anything flashy.
    I absolutely hate brown shoes. Green, grey, blue, white and black are alright.

• All colors aside from black, grey, white, creme, navy and on rare ocassions red

• I don't look good in yellow

• Nope, all colors are fair game for me.

• I avoid yellow and any of the really bright vibrant colors.

• everything except black, grey and khaki.

• Pink shirts are fine. I look bad in red.