Boys,what do you think?

Do you like more a beautiful and sexy girl,or a simple girl not so beautiful, but very clever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty and sexiness are temporary, intelligence lasts. I'd go for the latter, always.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I'm going to go for an odd take on this...

I really don't think they're mutually exclusive. I think that most of beauty isn't just what you're born with and what's out of your control but what you can do to improve your body if you care about it. I think that a lot of sexy girls use their intelligence and drive to make themselves that way and there aren't really that many "naturals" out there.

Me personally I used to have a lot of physical problems, like really bad acne that pretty much no prescription drug would get rid of, permanently crossed eyes due to a defective muscle, a slack jaw due to some respiratory problems, and some not-so-broad shoulders thanks to a bad metabolism.

I got fed up with looking bad right around age 18 and I had always succeeded at everything else I put my mind to (got to state science fair with an extremely original psychological study, got scouted by the CIA for some physics problems, good musician, etc), so I decided that it should be the same way with my body. Through a lot of creative and really not-so-normal approaches, like fixing the bags under my eyes and slack jaw by clearing my sinuses so it put less stress on my facial muscles, or getting rid of my acne by changing the soaps I use and my drinking water, or improving my body through a slightly alternative weight training program, I think I've come a long way. I've still got a long way to go (I'm no male model yet!) but I've fixed all the major ones (including my eyes, I gotta say I'm happy) and I'm finding more that I can do for myself to look better outside and feel better inside every day.

Personally, after how far I'd come, I'd look for beauty because my appearance is a reflection of who I am, not a reflection of the physiques my parents gave me. I've got a competitive streak in me that means I won't be satisfied for a while with how I look, and in addition to making that a part of what I do in the day, I stay unsatisfied but hungry for more with everything else in my life (I still do my music gigs, I still go for straight a's every semester in college, etc).

I think that if I've earned something, I would like someone who I see as an equal. There are a lot of good looking girls that put their hours in at the gym that I can assure you were quite the goofballs when they were younger. But I think that I'd want a girl like that who can challenge me to be a better person no matter what I do just by looking at her. If she wants something bad enough to fight for it, well I don't want her making me feel like any less of a person standing next to her, do I?

So I'm going to say that beauty means a lot to me but that's because with the right person, it's truly a reflection of who they are inside. You can use your appearance to convey your personality rather than just try to attach the trait of "sexiness" by dressing a certain way.

So basically, given my experience and what I've been through, I'd say I don't settle for one or the other.

• looks attract the eyes but personality attracts the heart. with that being said I girl who is clever is a beautiful and sexy girl to me. A girl doesn't need to look like a supermodel to be in my mind. She just needs to be down to earth, have a great personality and sense of humor and I also look for a girl who is easy to talk to. looks don't last forver but personality and connection with the a person does

• beatiful and sexy helps but I like a girl that listens tome and understands and knows how to love and a little clever

What Girls Said 1

• I think beautiful and sexy attract but cleverness, kindness and all that other good stuff keep them hanging around!