Do I have a chance?

Admittedly I am not a very handsome guy. Girls are all about pretty boys. They have posters of Leonardo DiCaprio in their rooms and Brad Pitt as their computer desktops. Do I even have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yea!! Trust me, when girls date pretty boys they quickly realize how bad their personalities are and immediately find them unattractive. That happened with me and my ex. Everyone thought he was sooo cute and everyone wanted to talk to him, but once everyone realized what a jerk he is, no one really talks him except his new girlfriend and her friends. But I found someone, who I didn't really find attractive at first, but now when I talk to him I wonder why I didn't get goo goo eyes the first time I saw him. He makes me crazy (in a good way). You'll find someone who will find your character very appealing, trust me.

What Girls Said 6

• Hey--guys will plaster Pamela Anderson all over their rooms, but at the end of the day, most people marry someone who is "real"--believe me, I have dated nice looking guys and some that people wouldn't consider gorgeous but who were awesome people who I learned a lot from.so just be you--you may not date up a storm like the pretty boys, but the dates will quality.

• Buddy, "there's someone for everyone." Yes, occasionally people of mismatched attractiveness do hook up, but more generally, you meet someone who amazes you in other ways too, and it's not as important that they don't have the perfect pattern of stubble or those sun-squinched cowboy eyes.

• I generally go for the ugly ones. It's all about charisma (refers to a rare trait found in certain human personalities usually including extreme charm and a 'magnetic' quality of personality and/or appearance along with innate and powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness). Maybe because I'm searching for myself in the people I find attractive? I have no clue, but the point is, yeah, keep a positive outlook, don't whine and start flirting!!

• Somebody needs to help those girls. They are UGLY! Anyway, when you get more sure of yourself and your looks then others will notice. A pretty boy drives me crazy, I like men who work hard and are honest and respect me. Sometimes it goes past looks!

• Of Course! I saw your pic on reality check and let me tell you you def are attractive. And anyways most girls go for a guy with a good personality over looks anyway. I know I def do. Looks get old if you don't have the personality to go with it. No girl stays with a jerk because he's hot!

• Yes, absolutely. There are lots of girls out there who aren't shallow and will see through looks into who you are. Just be yourself and don't get defeated. Also, you probably won't meet these girls at bars or nightclubs so be sure to look in places that are entertaining beyond drinking and dancing.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm glad to hear girls say that looks are not that important. I've never been a "pretty boy" by any stretch of the imagination, and its rewarding to hear that there are girls out there who aren't that shallow! BTW, my girl friend feels this way, too. She's always said to me that personality is more important to her, than looks, in a man.

Good thing for me, too, because she's a real"babe", and I wouldn't stand a chance if she was going for the "hunks", as you girls call them!

• Every guy that has a great personality stands a chance man, you just have to wait, girls don't realize what they want until they are in there early 20's, well I should say most girls realize what they want some sooner than others.

• I agree--but I think that is true on both sides--both sexes learn what they want via the dating process-- you really know what you want by mid twenties to thirties...great answer