Scented or unscented guys and girls?

what do you think of perfumes, cologne and other scented products? is "au naturale" the better or worse?

• scented humans
    88% (22)54% (7)76% (29)Vote
  • unscented humans
    12% (3)46% (6)24% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Scented... not too much, but a bit - noticeable when you get close to them - that's always nice.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl I have had a relationship 'loved my smell'. Which was basically my funk. go figure.

0|1
    0|0
    • They'd take shirts to smell, bury their face near my pits. Every. Single. One.

What Girls Said 6

• I do enjoy scented because naturally body oils and scents create a different scent on everyone because it mixes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind scented products. With that said, as long as people aren't bathing in their perfume, I'm okay. I'm not a huge fan of smelling someone 20 minutes after they've walked by.

0|1
    0|0
  • I loveeeee a man with some good smelling cologne on. 😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • No one likes the scent of BO

0|1
    0|0
  • a guy that smells good is a bonus and combine that with pheromones which I like we have a match

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend wears this cologne and i love to smell him lol

0|1
    0|0
    • whats his cologne? :P

• Show All
    • sounds good :)

• Ok sorry it took awhile but he says he wears Ed hardy.

What Guys Said 2

• Some perfumes smell pretty nice to me, but I know so many people that have allergies (serious one) to many scents that are common on people. Their lives are endangered by all the people wearing perfumes. Also, some people just do not have brains and put it on so thick you can almost see it. Giving the two extremes, I would rather it was just not around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when women find that unique perfume that no matter what, even 10 years later... if you smell it, you remember them.

0|1
    0|0