Which lingerie set here is sexiest for Valentine's Day? Or other suggestions?

Option 1
Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• You know, I actually like that last one. I know most guys will pick the more revealing ones, but it looks really nice and you know, it's probably coming off quite quickly anyway so yeah, I'll say the last one :p

• Of those, I'm choosing #1.

There's something about a woman in red that just screams "Look at me". It takes a lot of confidence for a woman to do that and confidence is very sexy.

• The first one, though I like the panties of #2 more.

• Number 4 all day very cute and leaves something to the imagination :-P

• I choose #2 because it has some pink with it. And pink is perfect for Valentine's Day. I hope when my future wife and I have sex on Valentine's Day, I hope she's wears pink panties and a pink bra.

• Option 4 is very sexy for Valentine Day or any other special day.

• The third one is nice

• The first is good, if only there were some in a red and pink blend with a smooth texture.

• I like option 3

• Omg I LOVE adore me!!! Best site ever 💖💕💗

• Vote E (other) I love the see through type on the girl

• I voted 4. 1 & 2 are essentially undergarments, not lingerie really.

• 3-4 i dont know :)

• What about something like this?
    http://i.imgur.com/PPCZhGD.jpg

• Well, of course they're going to look good on the model. That's why they're models

What Girls Said 10

• The correct answer is that you should wear whichever one makes YOU feel sexiest and sultriest.

I mean, really, people? IF YOU GET THIS FAR, IS HIS OPINION GNA MEANINGFULLY DIFFERENTIATE. #letsbesrsnow

• I personally like option 1, because its sexy with those cut outs and also you don't have to change into it you can wear it under your clothes and give him a little peak to know what he's looking forward to.

• Option 3 is my favourite. Really don't like 1.

I think 2 is the best bra and knickers combo and 3 is the best babydoll. I hate light coloured babydolls.

• If you wore option 1 under a nice black dress to dinner, most guys would lose their minds. Lol.

• I would totally wear the 4th one because it's insanely sexy but also innocents! Definitely would fulfill a guys fantasies

• Not a fan of any of those, but I say number 1.

• I like both #1 & #2 but I picked #2 because the first one is red and just because its Valentine's doesn't mean you have to wear red.

• Option 2, for sure.

• option 1 is the best

• I like darker lingerie so I voted for the 3rd one. You get a free lace mask, which can be sexy, too!