I want to wear stockings but my legs aren't very skinny. Would it be off putting?

I ordered a suspender belt and bought stockings to go under a dress I'm wearing to a ball. It'll also be a (hopefully) nice little surprise for my friends with benefits who will be my date that night. The only thing is that I have thick thighs so I'm hoping he still finds me attractive in them. Which is absurd because he's like saw me naked before. Would it be offputting to see someone who isn't skinny in stockings?

Thanks guys! I got the suspender belt today and it looks good so I think I will wear it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Put them on in front of a mirror and make your own call.

• They do look decent in front of the mirror, I think I'll go for it

• I did, nobody came up.

• I'm sorry!! Samantha Johnson! She has thick thighs but she's always in heels when she's in a skirt Heels will really help. 4+" stiletto with not platform.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen many women with larger thighs in lingerie mags wearing stockings & suspenders... they look amazing and very sexy. I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about. Just be bold and wear them with confidence... he's bound to appreciate you in them , and will probably want you to wear them more often 😊💗

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, why do women think skinny is hot? Natural is hot, big thighs are unfairly hot, and big thighs in stockings are beyond compare... err. err. err... *shivers in spite!*

Your idea is good, don't see why not. Give it a hit and a go, in my opinion I think that sounds like a plan.

• Because all the magazines are telling us we need to be skinny

• Not exactly, magazines are tellin you to be fake. Being you is by far greater.

• If you like it then wear it, you're wearing it cause you like it after all.

• Not even remotely.

• Oh... my god... WI
    That would look sooooo very super cute of you have thick thighs and wear stockings with the suspenders

• i dont think it would be offputting, not in my opinion at least.

• if you have a belt... then take advantage of that... and ditch the panties too... he'll love it !!!

• It's under my impression that "FWB's" don't go on "dates", Yes?

• Yes. But it's the closest thing to a description of our relationship that I have

• You shouldn't have to just let him treat you like that though. If you want more, demand it, don't mess around, if you don't want to mess around, ya know?

What Girls Said 11

• Do not even think about it, just wear what make you happy and feel fun or sexy, we all need to stop ourselves from negative self image and just enjoy life, I am going to say just put them on and wear with pride.

• I love wearing stockings/hold ups and I have fat thighs and muscular calves. My ex used to like them, though that may have been bullshit now but I don't know. Either way, I like the way they look, you'll look hot in them, they're not just for girls with slim legs!!

• Not off putting at all. Do you see the things strippers and porn stars wear? Do you see what some of the these same strippers and porn stars look like in real life? Lol haha you have nothing worry about.

• Not at all. Do it! I think you'll be a big hit and quite a pleasant surprise!

• I think large thighs are actually really hot in stockings (I'm bi) If it makes you feel sexy, then wear it with pride!

• Embrace yourself and rock the hell out of those stockings❤️ Confidence is more attractive than any outfit.

• I'm a uk size 12, so my thighs are chubby. I wear knee high and thigh high socks all the time, my boyfriend finds it a turn on. Don't worry about it too much. If you're confident, no one will notice your flaws 😊

• I think you'd look very nice in them, regardless of your leg shape.

• You can wear what you want. Don't give crap about what others have to say about it.

• He's seen you naked i dont think he or any one else would care tbh

• stockings look perfect on all sizes:)