Two Piece Dress: Classy or Trashy?

Been in love with this trend lately, probably because Im a crop top lover and Im all for tight dresses but what are your thoughts, is it classy or trashy in your eyes?

Obviously they come in all different styles but judging from these pictures, if you haven't seen this kind of outfit before...
Two Piece Dress: Classy or Trashy?

• Classy
  • Trashy
  • I like it but its not "classy"
  • I don't mind it
Okay so trashy in the poll will be Trashy/Dislike

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, mid drift showing isn't classy. Just like too much cleavage or something too gaudy. These looks are very pretty. The black one is my favorite. The best example above of how to wear it chic. Maybe not classy but surely chic.

What Guys Said 10

• I actually have never seen someone wear this IRL. If I saw it I'd be like: WTF is she thinking?

U can wear what u want and I'll admit I find midriff attractive, but it takes away some of the mystery for me.

• some look classy, others don't... depends a bit on the girl too. but they definitely can look good, so I overall like them

• It's "OK". Mainly depends on where you will be wearing the dress.

• I dig it🙂

• isn't that just called a shirt and skirt?

• There is no such thing as class or trash

• I dislike it. I don't think of it being particularly trashy or classy, however.

• It's sexually attractive. But it is NOT classy. But I also wouldn't classify it as trashy.

• lol, first you like the flimsy look of tennis skirts, then you say you like the tight look of bandage skirts, make up yo mind girl

• Can't I like both? ☺️ Some people love having a variety of choices to wear.

• Not really, you either like one or the other

• I don't know if I would go so far as to say it's trashy, but I certainly don't see it as classy. Maybe if the tops were longer...

What Girls Said 14

• It depends what it is worn with. It totally can be clasclassy like these
    fashiongum.com/.../...-Tops-with-Maxi-Skirts-5.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aa83b9cef5.jpg

And then not so much. But I would probably still wear all three of these outfits
    cdn-img-0.wanelo.com/.../x354-q80.jpg

• It's cute, but if I'm going to a classy event, I probs won't be wearing it. Maybe to a night club or out with friends or on a date with a boyfriend. But, if it's for a really important event I won't be wearing it.

• I like them, but I don't think they are classy. When I think of classy I think of no midriff being exposed.

• It's not trashy and I like it. Women always traditionally wore 2 pieces dresses in my culture and it's not viewed as trashy

• They are very sexy and I like them but would never wear one.
    To me, classy is more along the lines of modesty. So they're not completely trashy, but they aren't exactly classy either.

• It can be nice looking, but it's definitely not even close to classy.

• Some designs can be trashy sure, but the idea itself isn't. Some of these two-piece dresses are super classy.

• i think it's depends on how you wear it - suitable accessories, hair style and make up... only then it's can be considered classy or trashy

• Bottom Middle is 💕❤️💕❤️💕

• I like two piece dresses. They are today's trend.

• It's for hookers

• I love them but there not classy

• they only really look good if you have a great figure

• it looks like trashy pretending to be classy xD lol
    i didn't even know that style had a name lol