Your opinion on lipstick?

Not just the crazy colors and the bright reds but how about a softer, classier, shade of red like dark rose?
Your opinion on lipstick?

• Love it just don't go crazy!
    53% (17)50% (7)52% (24)Vote
  • Hate it looks overdone
    9% (3)29% (4)15% (7)Vote
  • Looks great on some people but not attractive to me.
    38% (12)21% (3)33% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE lipstick. any nudes and browns are my favourites. I'm not the best with reds, but the one i am obsessed with is a colour called Viva Glam III by M. A. C. that colour is just... UGH I LOVE IT. 😍

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Love the way it looks, hate the way it tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stewie from Family guy once said red lipstick is for attention seeking Jezebels, but, it's just a cartoon, righttttt?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on you, really. But mostly, it just looks bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great, but not always.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I personally love wearing lipstick whether it'd be nudes or dark reds, I feel like it definitely pulls my outfit together and makes my face better lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its okay maybe I would get bright red!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for lipstick. It's not my thing. I don't care for makeup. The most I will wear is chapstick and even that is hard to put on. My lips are chapped asf, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup and I'm not a fan of lips to begin with. Having something that purposely makes them stand out is just a no no to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's your statement in the look then I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say C.
    You should definitely try it. It definitely wouldn't look good on me, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • From your profile pic, it seems like you have a pale complexion. Pale girls can pretty much get away with any lipstick in my opinion

0|0
    0|0