Your opinion on lipstick?

Not just the crazy colors and the bright reds but how about a softer, classier, shade of red like dark rose?
Your opinion on lipstick?

• Love it just don't go crazy!
  • Hate it looks overdone
  • Looks great on some people but not attractive to me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE lipstick. any nudes and browns are my favourites. I'm not the best with reds, but the one i am obsessed with is a colour called Viva Glam III by M. A. C. that colour is just... UGH I LOVE IT. 😍

What Guys Said 4

• Love the way it looks, hate the way it tastes.

• Stewie from Family guy once said red lipstick is for attention seeking Jezebels, but, it's just a cartoon, righttttt?

• It depends on you, really. But mostly, it just looks bad.

• Looks great, but not always.

What Girls Said 7

• I personally love wearing lipstick whether it'd be nudes or dark reds, I feel like it definitely pulls my outfit together and makes my face better lol.

• Its okay maybe I would get bright red!

• I don't care for lipstick. It's not my thing. I don't care for makeup. The most I will wear is chapstick and even that is hard to put on. My lips are chapped asf, lol.

• I don't wear makeup and I'm not a fan of lips to begin with. Having something that purposely makes them stand out is just a no no to me lol

• If it's your statement in the look then I love it.

• I say C.
    You should definitely try it. It definitely wouldn't look good on me, though.

• From your profile pic, it seems like you have a pale complexion. Pale girls can pretty much get away with any lipstick in my opinion