Which of these outfits look sexiest on a girl?

Which would make you say DAYMN!!! That girl is smokin hoooot 😈

• short LBD with completely open back, red pointy heels and a messy bun
    28% (7)14% (3)22% (10)Vote
  • statement-making bodysuit, plaid shirt wraped around the hips, baseball cap, sneackers, loose hair
    16% (4)10% (2)13% (6)Vote
  • a super-short flowy pink skirts, white lace crop top, knee-high boots, pony-tail
    12% (3)14% (3)13% (6)Vote
  • a black and white blazer, black bralette showing, EXTREMELY short black shorts, thigh-high lace up boots, wavy hair
    12% (3)33% (7)22% (10)Vote
  • studded rocker jacket, black crop top, denim daisy-duckes, faux leather fingerless gloves and over the knee 6inch boots, curly hair
    16% (4)14% (3)15% (7)Vote
  • faux snake skin jacket and mini skirt, black bralette and gladiator boots, pigtail/ponytail
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • red lace knee-lenght dress (completely see-threw) with a red bralette and high-waist pantes showing underneath it, loose hair, tan stilettoes
    16% (4)15% (3)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like D, E and B. Why? Because I like girls in shorts, crop-tops, sneakers or boots ;)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer outfits with shorts or maybe jeans, and sneakers of course, heels are not my thing. Boots are ok, and crop-tops are very sexy, I like wearing them. I voted B, cause I like to make a statement :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If I was attracted to this woman, I prefer seeing her in her birthday suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman wearing these will greatly amplify their dexterity and add a bit of cool to them.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1fc818725e.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • either C or G

0|0
    0|0
  • LBD is just too classy, it's a must have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They all are very sexy outfits. It's all about the vibe you want to give off and the occasion. But I liked all of them 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • G, definitely. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Awh my favourite has to be a bodycon LBD, it's so simple but good.

0|0
    0|0