Would you judge a girl for very short shorts?

If you went out and saw a girl you knew wearing like the shortest shorts ever, would you judge her for it?

Thanks for the answer people. i'm unable to reply to every one but read them all and appreciate the honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• Subconsciously maybe but I wouldn't be running around shouting "OMG look at that girl, look look everybody look how she's dressed!" 😅😂

• lol your answer made me laugh. judging does kind of happen inwardly though. are you saying you WOULD end up judging her for it?

• Hmm subconsciously, probably yes but I wouldn't really think about it much.

What Guys Said 16

• Hello, trouble X. My opinion is I wouldn't if I was attracted to her I would try to hit it off with her but never judgmental of someone. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• I would find her taste in clothing questionable.

• That's far too common to even be worth judging. Unique women are way more fun to judge as their clothes doesn't match anyone else.

• All though the common look is at least the attractive look to many, but I'm an oddball who enjoys watching creative women who uses more than just looks.

• Id just slap her booty as hard as I can. Then forget about it 5 minutes later

• The only thing judging her would be my penis/

• Depends... is she hot?

• It isn't the slightest concern of yours if she's hot

• wow, little late on the reply XD Besides, sorry I was pretty drunk that night, No it wouldn't bother me at all

• No I'd grab her ass doe lol

• I'd like it. If she's hot, would appreciate it. Josephine Jobert pulls it off very well.

• this happened to me and my friends

we were predicting at what age she would get pregnant lmfao

• Yeah, to short not my style. Lol

• everyone judges everyone no matter what

• Not really, but prepare for touchy guys.

• My eyes will be automatically stare at her all the time :p, i would appreciate it if she only does that to me in house but in public FUCK NO!

• Everybody judges, no matter if they say they do or not

• no, i actually like it when girls dress like that

• Yep, no question.

What Girls Said 13

• I think most people make an initial assessment of who you are based on looks but don't take it any further unless they have to interact with you sooooo... Yeah I would judge lol.

• Nope... I wouldn't care.

• No, because I've worn really short shorts before, so it would be hypocritical of me. Plus I don't really care what other people wear, it's their choice.

• I would probably want to bang her if she has a nice ass

• People judge for everything... so I'm presuming they'd judge for that too.

• i wouldn't give a damn, but yeah if u ask me, i'd think she has a low self esteem trying to get attention with her body, typical. Not saying she's a mean or stupid girl, maybe she has an awesome personality and i'd like to be her friend.

• I am the girl wearing the short shorts. 😂

• No, it's her fashion choice

• I wouldn't judge, because I don't care about what other people wear. It's their choice, really. Who am I to tell them that they look like a "slut" or that whatever they're wearing is "indecent"?
    To each their own, right?

• Yeah if you can se the buttcheeks...

• I would probably judge her in my head for two second and then just forget about it

• honestly, yeah

• Yea i would. Really, whatever anybody chooses to wear says something about them. Fashion choices are more than just grabbing some random thing off a rail in a store, whatever anybody chooses to wear means something.