Would you judge a girl for very short shorts?

If you went out and saw a girl you knew wearing like the shortest shorts ever, would you judge her for it?

Updates:
Thanks for the answer people. i'm unable to reply to every one but read them all and appreciate the honesty

0|0
14|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Subconsciously maybe but I wouldn't be running around shouting "OMG look at that girl, look look everybody look how she's dressed!" 😅😂

0|0
    0|0
    • lol your answer made me laugh. judging does kind of happen inwardly though. are you saying you WOULD end up judging her for it?

• Hmm subconsciously, probably yes but I wouldn't really think about it much.

What Guys Said 16

• Hello, trouble X. My opinion is I wouldn't if I was attracted to her I would try to hit it off with her but never judgmental of someone. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find her taste in clothing questionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's far too common to even be worth judging. Unique women are way more fun to judge as their clothes doesn't match anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • All though the common look is at least the attractive look to many, but I'm an oddball who enjoys watching creative women who uses more than just looks.

• Id just slap her booty as hard as I can. Then forget about it 5 minutes later

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing judging her would be my penis/

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends... is she hot?

1|0
    0|0
    • It isn't the slightest concern of yours if she's hot

• wow, little late on the reply XD Besides, sorry I was pretty drunk that night, No it wouldn't bother me at all

• No I'd grab her ass doe lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd like it. If she's hot, would appreciate it. Josephine Jobert pulls it off very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • this happened to me and my friends

we were predicting at what age she would get pregnant lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, to short not my style. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone judges everyone no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but prepare for touchy guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes will be automatically stare at her all the time :p, i would appreciate it if she only does that to me in house but in public FUCK NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody judges, no matter if they say they do or not

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i actually like it when girls dress like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, no question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think most people make an initial assessment of who you are based on looks but don't take it any further unless they have to interact with you sooooo... Yeah I would judge lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I've worn really short shorts before, so it would be hypocritical of me. Plus I don't really care what other people wear, it's their choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably want to bang her if she has a nice ass

0|0
    0|0
  • People judge for everything... so I'm presuming they'd judge for that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't give a damn, but yeah if u ask me, i'd think she has a low self esteem trying to get attention with her body, typical. Not saying she's a mean or stupid girl, maybe she has an awesome personality and i'd like to be her friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the girl wearing the short shorts. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's her fashion choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't judge, because I don't care about what other people wear. It's their choice, really. Who am I to tell them that they look like a "slut" or that whatever they're wearing is "indecent"?
    To each their own, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if you can se the buttcheeks...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably judge her in my head for two second and then just forget about it

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i would. Really, whatever anybody chooses to wear says something about them. Fashion choices are more than just grabbing some random thing off a rail in a store, whatever anybody chooses to wear means something.

0|0
    0|0