Guys: Have you ever seen a extremely attractive girl and wanted to talk to her, but just couldn't?

Have you ever seen a extremely attractive girl and wanted to talk to her, but just couldn't? Would you drop any hints or anything, or would you just be too intimidated?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am scared as s*** when it comes to beautiful girls. I'm scared of denial, or worse, being laughed at. For me, and for most guys, being intimidated will be the norm.

If you happen to be one of those "extremely attractive girls", just be generally kind and approachable, or try to downplay your looks slightly. Another association guys make with beauty is snobby, stuck up, or a general b****. So proving that association wrong is your best bet.

What Guys Said 7

• Sadly, most guys in America will be too intimidated. Not talking about the bar where everyone is drunk.

The only sign will be that they will keep checking you out but that's about it. Signs? Perhaps their palms will be sweaty... their body will be stiff. Simply put it, they will look uncomfortable which you girls will probably think creepy.

• Im intimidated of all women pretty much. I've had girls stare at me and smile and try and be next to me alone wanting me to say somehting but I still dont

• Hard to say this but sadly I'm the same way, all women can be intimidating one way or another

• I went to a superbowl party and saw an extremely beautiful girl there. No guys approached her. I wanted to but I couldn't build up the nerve.

• i don't have a problem with talking to smoking hot girls...its the cute, girlfriend type that makes me nervous...not sure why...

• yes, everyone has a fear of denial.

• honestly I would be to intimidated exspecially if they were with there freinds

• I get intimidated by women I find attractive.

What Girls Said 0