Girls, when you put the bra on do you feel like you physically need it, or because society requires you have to wear it?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I need my bra! As a 32GG it is essential for comfort reasons. Boobs bounce a lot, the bouncing tugs on your skin and is painful. The weight pulls your back and in my case actually caused damage. When I was 16 I would cram them into D cup bras with a back that was way too big. Also because all my bras were too small at the time I found them uncomfortable so I would go without. The pain in my back got really bad and it turned out that my boobs had caused my spine to curve because they were big an I was still growing so I had to wear a spinal brace for a year or so. After that I found my size and now they are fine.

Bras are physically required!!!

What Girls Said 23

• Bras make my boobs look better (lift rather than sag) and they also are essential for preventing my nipples showing through my shirts. So I don't leave the house without one.

The former is my preference, and the latter is society's expectations (nipples showing is inappropriate).

• When I first started I did it because people expected me to use them, now im a 30G and I do indeed need them, so both I would say since bras aren't that comfortable

• Ehh, mostly because society. People don't tend to like when you go out without a bra for some reason. However, I also wear them because some of them look pretty and I understand that I should probably wear them to help support my breasts.

• I need 'em. I don't wear bras with padding so sometimes my nips show but I don't really care. The bra is more for preventing uncomfortable jiggle. Also living in Chicago, an extra layer to combat the cold is never a bad idea.

• I feel like it comforts me sometimes, especially sports bras going to the gym is way more comfortable than not wearing one. I could care less what societies thinks I should do with my body, if i'm comfortable then thats all that matters to me.

• Especially if I'm moving around, I definitely need it. I would feel uncomfortable with my boobs and nipples out in the public to see. However, if I'm at home, I definitely am NOT wearing a bra. It's way more comfortable that way, as long as I'm not exercising.

• I feel that I physically need it. I have large breast that need support. Being braless is extremely uncomfortable for me.

• For larger chests it's for support, but for smaller chests is a combination of making them look bigger + society requires it. Because, apparently is normal for guys to have nipples but not for girls. (How society views it, of course.) 😏

• 100% because it is required in society. I despise them and resent being forced to wear them.

• I have zero tits but because I have these things called nipples I sorta have to wear it xD

• I physically need it.

• it's both really

• Maybe I'm self conscious about my nipples. 😂😂😂

• I mean I'd love to not wear one if I was a small B cup or an A cup! But I'm a 32C so I kinda have to wear one

• I physically need it lol.

• I don't like to have people staring at my nipples, so yeah, i wear em' because i want to

• The first one.

• Yes and Yes.

• Physically need it. It shapes the boobs.

• Both of them

• Both! But Its uncomfortable to not, so I would rather

• Cause my boobs look good in a bra, and it makes me feel good :)