Which is cuter?

1:

which is cuter?

2.

• #1
  • #2

116

Most Helpful Guy

• they look exactly the same beyond the fact that's 1 ripped and slightly lower waistline.

• obviously one is a lighter shade and one is a skinny jean and one is a legging. the 1st is highwaisted and the second is low cut. there are sooooo many differences!

• i don't consider a slightly higher waistline, torn/not torn and slightly more worn out a lot of differences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the distressed ones better. I'm not a fan of such a light wash though, personally.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• would depend on the body type but i like both

#2 i guess is slightly preferrable

• I like 2 better, but add a belt with the jeans (black probably is better)

• both look fine

• one is a lighter shade and is a skinny jean and 2 is a legging. the 1st is highwaisted and the second is low cut.

• first one...

• As boy I say what's the difference 😂?

What Girls Said 10

• The first ones seem waaaay more comfortable and the second ones look a bit cuter. =)

• Depends on your body type wand what your style is. I could see wearing both possibly, but I'd lean toward #1.

• I prefer ripped jeans

• I prefer the first one, I don't like ripped jeans

• Ahh Hollister jeans.. Both are good but you'd probably get more wear out of the non-ripped pair. So I pick option A.

• Get first ones, higher waist will make your legs visually longer. And if you really want those ripped ones, then choose only ripped knees not rips everywhere, its been a trend last 2seasons and will be the coming season.

• They're both nice... though maybe first, I like the fit better

• Depends on how you wear them. Pair 1 looks better bc they go with everything and still look good no matter what but pair 2... it depends on how wear them the way the model is wearing looks lazy and sloppy. Its how style it basically

• Both look great but I like #2, the ripped jeans look is awesome

• I prefer the first ones. High waist jeans look nicer.