Is it unattractive when a girl wears no make-up?

I hardly ever wear makeup and I was just wondering if guys think that it's is disgusting or not..

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure about others, but for me a girl who can wear less make-up and still look attractive is the ultimate attraction. Too much make up looks worse than too little, I see many girls who literally wear a mask and yet if they wore less they would look so much more attractive.

It's all about looking genuine and natural.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i agree with what was already said, natural is good. Maybe a little bit of make-up to highlight facial features on occation, but if its caked on its unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically, little to no makeup is best. Naturally, some will be all right, to accentuate some things or whatever. None at all is fine by me. A lot, to the point I actually notice it is repulsive. It gives off so many bad vibes, like insecurity and trying too hard to look good. Basic rule of thumb: less is better than more.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hhahahah sweet! I guess I'm pretty well set on being "natural" then :P

• No makeup is by far better. If you do wear it though, put on just enough to highlight your eyes or cheeks or something simple like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Females look best natural.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• a girl that doesn't wear make up is most likely to have better healthyer skin than the ones that wear make up on a dayly basis and you won't break out as much

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look prettier without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I think it's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0