Would you like this, if it were to come back around from the Victorian age?

I personally love it, and would love wearing it, even though I know it was a hassle putting it on back in the day! :)

• Yes, I love it! :D
  • Eh, so so...
  • No, I dislike it :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would love it. Those dresses are awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I love the elegance of it. The hair in the first one needs to be fixed, though.

• yes a lady looks nice in though dresses but the corset they also have to wear has to be uncomfortable

• I tried removing a corset once, it was awkward as fuck! No for practical reasons. Yes for aesthetics.

• I always liked the simple elegance of the Victorian era so I wouldn't mind at all.

• It'd be easy to conceal knives in.

• Id like women in this.

• I would really love to love that dress. :)

What Girls Said 9

• i wouldn't mind at all! it'd b something different for sure!

@skyrimaddict this has u written all over it! =]

• that style of dress is gorgeous even if i can't breath but at least i will look good! One year I will cosplay as someone in a Victorian dress. By the way I call dibs on this dress not to cosplay in but wear as my casual wear if this fashion all of sudden became popular.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20bc7a29ed.jpg

• Freaggin gorgeous but I'm trying to imagine stuffing all of that in the car while I'm driving.

• I would, but it wouldn't be as much fun being in it all the time + it gets really uncomfortable after a while - you can't really sit in it... (If it's the real one with the wire skeleton.)

• OMG I WOULD BE THE QUEEN APPLE! like HELL YA! Oh and guys would look like prince charming.

• I am such a tiny person. I d look like a baby doll in this xD

• I adore the first one 😍

• Sure but it would be hard to run in such clothing so I'd rarely wear it :D

• Ideally, I think it's beautiful. I love Victorian and Edwardian garments. However realistically, corsets are really uncomfortable and really can shift the organs around. I don't know if I'd want to do that. But for now, I'll live in my dream world and vote Yes.

Also the first image reminds me of a loose interpretation of the Rococo style, like what you would have seen at Versailles (like in the 1700s).