Would you like this, if it were to come back around from the Victorian age?

Would you like this, if it were to come back around from the Victorian age?

I personally love it, and would love wearing it, even though I know it was a hassle putting it on back in the day! :)

• Yes, I love it! :D
    70% (23)67% (16)68% (39)Vote
  • Eh, so so...
    15% (5)25% (6)19% (11)Vote
  • No, I dislike it :/
    15% (5)8% (2)13% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would love it. Those dresses are awesome.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I love the elegance of it. The hair in the first one needs to be fixed, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes a lady looks nice in though dresses but the corset they also have to wear has to be uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried removing a corset once, it was awkward as fuck! No for practical reasons. Yes for aesthetics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always liked the simple elegance of the Victorian era so I wouldn't mind at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • It'd be easy to conceal knives in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like women in this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would really love to love that dress. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i wouldn't mind at all! it'd b something different for sure!

@skyrimaddict this has u written all over it! =]

1|0
    0|0
  • that style of dress is gorgeous even if i can't breath but at least i will look good! One year I will cosplay as someone in a Victorian dress. By the way I call dibs on this dress not to cosplay in but wear as my casual wear if this fashion all of sudden became popular.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20bc7a29ed.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Freaggin gorgeous but I'm trying to imagine stuffing all of that in the car while I'm driving.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would, but it wouldn't be as much fun being in it all the time + it gets really uncomfortable after a while - you can't really sit in it... (If it's the real one with the wire skeleton.)

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG I WOULD BE THE QUEEN APPLE! like HELL YA! Oh and guys would look like prince charming.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am such a tiny person. I d look like a baby doll in this xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I adore the first one 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure but it would be hard to run in such clothing so I'd rarely wear it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I think it's beautiful. I love Victorian and Edwardian garments. However realistically, corsets are really uncomfortable and really can shift the organs around. I don't know if I'd want to do that. But for now, I'll live in my dream world and vote Yes.

Also the first image reminds me of a loose interpretation of the Rococo style, like what you would have seen at Versailles (like in the 1700s).

2|0
    0|0