Green eyes, creamy complexion?

What do guys think of a girl with green eyes that stand out and a creamy complexion? (By creamy I mean sort of in between tan and white).

link

Green eyes like the sixth one on line 1 (left - right) (risa)

Most Helpful Guy

• All eye and makeup combinations vary. To determine if it's effective, judge how people view that combination. A quick sign that you have a winning choice is when people run up to you, especially strangers, to give a compliment on that combination. "Your eyes are wonderful! Did you do the makeup yourself?"

Personally, I like the eyes you have described in the update; however, I can't get a good picture of the makeup your talking about. Just try it out and see for yourself if people enjoy the combination.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say to be really grabbing features your eyes would have to be a lighter shade of green, and you would have to be pretty pale. Although its not the end of the world, there are other ways to get the attention, if you want to draw focus, you could use make up to make your skin appear paler, or you can change your hair to draw more focus on them, I'm a sucker for great hair and eyes...

• Green eyes are definitely nice and complexion is too but physical attraction goes beyond that. I think its sounds like a pretty combination that can grab a mans attention fast. Just remember looks is only part of attraction, there still is the inside, which counts alot.

• Yeah I know that personality is what matters most, I was just wondering because I get told a lot that green eyes go best with white skin.

• Not neccesarily. That is just being stereotypical. One of my good freinds is black with green eyes.

• Nothing wrong with that at all. But looks are not everything despite popular belief.

• sounds sexy

What Girls Said 4

• That is an extremely vague description.

• Is there something else I can add...?

• I'm sure it looks nice. You can always bring out the color of your eyes with makeup.

• I'm not going to say "its what's on the inside that counts"... we got that, that's not the point.

As far as physical beauty that fits with what we're being told is beautiful... coloring doesn't matter. Dark skin, white skin, blue eyes, brown eyes, whatever. All colorings are considered beautiful by most people... its really more about the features (their size, their expressiveness, etc.)

From being a model I learned this... most of the girls has similar facial features (or a similar IDEA... even if some have smaller eyes or bigger noses or smaller foreheads) but there is a wide range of color. Don't even worry about it.

• i mean... what's the point of this question? annoying..

• I simply asked this question because I didn't know if green eyes looked best with a more creamy complexion or on whiter skin. If you don't have anything nice to say, please do not comment at all.

• She wants to have people's opinions...if you think it's pointless why are you replying?