For girls, what style do you like?

What type of boys did girls like and what type of styles in boys girls like I mean what type of shirts should boys wear? What kind of pants? What kind of hair styles

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like guys who dress according to what they feel is right for them! If you think jeans are better then shorts then by all means wear jeans. Every girl is different and they have difference of style and opinion. As long as you wear something that HONESTLY represents you and gives a good impression then you are all good. I don't look for brands of clothing so it doesn't matter to me... but as long as you have clean cut clothes (meaning they don't smell and are washed - good hygiene) then you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Don't go with the "gangster look " or the "skater look" if you know its not for you. I know some guys just label themselves JUST because its suppose to bring in the "chick line". Its a big turn off and I personally am not a big fan of baggy pants and crazy long hair.

Do your hair any way you like, anything that you think looks good on you. Just be different and don't follow the herd.. you know? Be yourself and in how you dress and you'll do just fine with the girls.

What Girls Said 5

• i'm a big fan of european/asian fashion for males. the men there dress better than american men. maybe you should google online "london street fashion" or something to get a better idea

• I Love boys hair that is .., well its hard to explain actaully if you look at a picture of justin bieber you'll know what I mean , its like swifted lol

link

theres the picture (:

erm I also love a unique style , You could call it a hip hop style ..

i love the nike trainers too the type that are like converses but just trainers?

lol I'm being so confusing but yeahh that's what I like (: xxx

• I think its hot when a guy dresses unique enough that he doesn't clone every other boy. I don't mean crazy different but I like a guy who has his own style that stands out and reflects his personality

• I don't care what a guy wears unless they are smelly or they have to many rips in them there hair has to be at least brushed and washed other then that I don't care.

• I like skaters xD. And guys who dress nicely. I really don't like gangsters. I'm sorry, just, no.

What Guys Said 3

• What the hell are you saying? What is stylez? Is that supposed to be cool or something? You are right though you are a boy. Men wear what they feel is both comfortable and appropriate. Not whatever a girl likes. Grow up and please learn to spell correctly. If you already know how to spell correctly then please utilize your abilities.

• Just wear something that you think makes you look good. It is a personal thing. F*** other people.

• Yeah don't dress to impress GIRLS, dress to impress PEOPLE. Wear jeans that fit, shirts that match, avoid falling into stereotypes like "skater", "gangster" and "prep" without trying to be "unique" and you will do fine. As for hair, get it cut and styled at a hair SALON. I see too many guys who get $10 cuts at the local barber shop who don't think about their hair when it comes to fashion, BIG MISTAKE. Just tell the person cutting your hair what length you are comfortable with and trust them to know today's trends.

If you have style, there should be product in your hair, seeing as you are under 18 though so probably in high school, and type with z's instead of s's, look at what the popular kids wear, and try to model your style after them, because high school isn't like the real world, and it's really easy to beat the system if you are motivated.