Michelle Obama's Dress: Love It Or Hate It?

Michelle Obama's Dress: Love It Or Hate It?Last night, Michelle Obama made quite the statement at her final State of the Union with her outfit choice. Her fierce marigold Narciso Rodriguez dress has since caused quite the fuss on social media from a LOVE IT or HATE IT perspective. Despite the fact her dress has already sold out completely from Neiman Marcus, other critics are expressing complete disgust for this colorful sheath.

Though Michelle Obama has become recognized as a fashion icon for our day, due to a mix of her timeless style and accessible pieces, I want to know your opininon. Do you love it or hate it? Please share why!

(My take: I think it was a beautiful choice! It's slimming, flattering, and absolutely timeless!)

• Love It
  • Hate It

2012

Most Helpful Guy

• Michelle is a beautiful woman, but I've seen her attired in far more flattering attire. The color is especially off-putting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Her style is always so classy. Love it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• It's not that good.

• I dont like it looks like an Orange sherbert on a stick

• Can't love anything about her.

• I suspect she and Joe Biden may be co-serial killers

• ugly ass dress.

• It's on her, so I hate it.

• The color is bad to me

• Damn you should lwrite a fashion blog or something.
    I don't love it, don't hate it either

• Bruh, hold on let me get a yellow beach towel so we can be "twinzies"

• I do not like the color

What Girls Said 19

• its not that i hate the dress but its just not a dress i would wear and i don't like yellow :/

• It looks nice!

• not many people can pull off goldenrod. she can. :)

• i think it looks great! it flatters her figure very nicely, the design is simple and elegant and the colour really compliments her skin tone, plus it's a fun bright colour.

• I just hate it cos of the colour.

• So... the actual style of the dress isn't bad but I'm not sure about the color. But it's not like it's a terrible color...

• I think the dress itself is really nice, though I personally don't like the colour.

• I think ti looks really nice.

• Not a color I'd wear but it looks good on her

• It seems too plain. Plus the weird little tryhard V-neck is like "... no..." If it was like cut-outs or something so it was like a pattern? And those weird strips of material? Just... no in my opinion

• I wonder if people are voting based off of their political affiliations...

Anyway, I love it. It's very simple yet elegant, compliments her skin and features well. I also love the color.

• It's spray can cheese colored and the cut is terrible.

• I liked it. I thought it was very classy.

• My initial reaction: she looks so good! I actually like the colour on her!

• I think it's really pretty.

• I personally think it's hideous

• I don't love nor hate it, but I can say I'm not a big fan of the color for sure.

• I don't like it

• I think she looks beautiful. I like the color and she looks really elegant in the dress. Her hair and make-up are also nicely done.