I'm trying some new makeup, how does this look?

I usually do panda or raccoon eyes, but I thought maybe sparkle would be cool
Ignore how my eye is kind of red, I got mascara in my eye

@Star_Lord you like this? It's still pretty emo, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• 😍😘Awww I love it , not just like it. Black eye shadow is the most perfect gorgeous color. Now you look more professional, and black color gets noticed in the public. black works best for you.

✨Sparkle eye shadow more suitable for your emo style, That better a lot than the panda make up. it also matching very well with your red hair.

👀👀You have yum winsome eyes and It is a fatal temptation to me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 13

• Something like this would work better.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2d2f05363a.jpg
    See how the black fades into more of a brown color? It makes it less overpowering. And you have definitely too much black on your inner corner. Fade it into a lighter color or just make it more narrow. Now it looks like you just sporadically smeared black eye shadow all over your eyelid without thinking much about placement or fade.

• I would say a little less black on the inner corner of the eye, sticks out a bit too much for me it gets distracting 😅 And also a god blend in the edges would look great. Personally I like it better when the wing has more of a triangle look than a line at the end. But Im a perfectionist 😅😅 Other than that it looks great. 👌🏽👌🏽

• Oh thanks girl. It's my first time really doing eyeshadow, and when I do it's pitch black and I just go all around my eyes

• Maybe try blending more + wait until the mascara dries on the upper lashes and then go to the lower ones.

Try putting more eyeshadow on the outside of your lid and less or none on the inside (so the opposite of what you did here).

Maybe watch a couple of videos on youtube. They have some great tips.

=)

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCtV62ktqIY

• I'd suggest a touch more blending, try to blend it out with a grey or even a dark brown and dust away the fallout. Bring a little highlight to the brow bone too. Other than that it's quite nice.

• I like the monochrome black smokey eye. You pull this makeup look nicely. I recommend working on blending the eyeshadow more on the crease area.

• It looks pretty. ☺️

• It looks nice! But the question is whither it sutes you or not. It would be easier to tell if you had posted one of your whole face because right now its too close up to properly tell

• I think it looks really nice. I suck at makeup, so I never try 😂

• Looks great.

• Looks awsome have u died ur hair yet :-) ?

• In my opinion, I would try a different mascara. It's clumpy and that's always a pet peeve when I use mascara! 😁

• You need to blend the shadow. Otherwise, your eyes are gorgeous.

• Looks good, however you should blend the 'over eye' just a bit more