What do you think of this sleeve?

I want my left sleeve to be similar to this -

What do you think of this sleeve?
If you're into tattoos, I'm interested in your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• damn. that is an awesome tat. you are looking at spending a lot of money and time with this. but with something this size and going to take multiple sittings, id suggest you find a very GOOD tattoo artist, and it will cost you. and keep it black and white. maybe add some blacklight ink in the white spaces to add a multi level tat. which might also add more money lol. cool idea tho.

What Girls Said 8

• Nice. =) (If it came with a meaning - even nicer.)

• It's nice, not really that common in a sleeve however mandalas are alone. Either way nice, better than colour.

• Looks really cool, maybe it would look even cooler with some colors on it

• Ah, not a fan, i like sleeves that have meaning or tell a story.

• If that's you in your pic then I think you'd look very handsome with a sleeve like that on your arm.

• i love it one hundred percent the artist who did it has a great eye for shading and contrast

• i love the busy look with a main point of interest, i dont find it to "feminine". its creative and eye catching

• I'm not into tatts but I like the artwork aspect. Tribals look good on arms too

• That's soooo cool

What Guys Said 6

• Looks nice and expensive. Too much floral designs for a dudes tattoo though.

• I think it looks kinda gross and tasteless, but maybe it's just me.

• Neat, so are you into occult symbology?

• With that much, I'm surprised people don't just buy a skin tight long sleeve shirt with that print on it.

• Thats a lot of ink brother, gunna cost you a pretty penny, but it would look good.

• It's awesome but go for some cool designs instead of flowers :P