What do you think of this sleeve?

I want my left sleeve to be similar to this -

What do you think of this sleeve?
If you're into tattoos, I'm interested in your opinion.

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• damn. that is an awesome tat. you are looking at spending a lot of money and time with this. but with something this size and going to take multiple sittings, id suggest you find a very GOOD tattoo artist, and it will cost you. and keep it black and white. maybe add some blacklight ink in the white spaces to add a multi level tat. which might also add more money lol. cool idea tho.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Nice. =) (If it came with a meaning - even nicer.)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice, not really that common in a sleeve however mandalas are alone. Either way nice, better than colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks really cool, maybe it would look even cooler with some colors on it

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah, not a fan, i like sleeves that have meaning or tell a story.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's you in your pic then I think you'd look very handsome with a sleeve like that on your arm.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love it one hundred percent the artist who did it has a great eye for shading and contrast

0|1
    0|0
    • i love the busy look with a main point of interest, i dont find it to "feminine". its creative and eye catching

• I'm not into tatts but I like the artwork aspect. Tribals look good on arms too

0|0
    0|0
  • That's soooo cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Looks nice and expensive. Too much floral designs for a dudes tattoo though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks kinda gross and tasteless, but maybe it's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neat, so are you into occult symbology?

0|1
    0|0
  • With that much, I'm surprised people don't just buy a skin tight long sleeve shirt with that print on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a lot of ink brother, gunna cost you a pretty penny, but it would look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's awesome but go for some cool designs instead of flowers :P

0|0
    0|0