What kind of style do most girls like?

What style attracts girls? Right now I usually wear a tight t-shirt (Obey, Abercrombie&fitch,Ed Hardy) , abercrombie jeans, a tiffany dog chain, and gel my hair. is that an attractive style?

Most Helpful Girl

• No particular 'style' attract girls.

Of course - there are girls who will go for people with a similar dress sense to them, but that is mostly due to the appearance to similar personalities.

As long as what you are wearing fits, you wear it with confidence, and it reflects the kind of person you are you should have no problem attracting girls.

What Girls Said 11

• Nice style - except I am not a big fan of tight t-shirts. I am attracted to a style that reflects the guys personality. Good sized jeans (not too baggy and not to tight) and a nice simple t-shirt, with good pair of shoes to bring the whole look together. As long as you feel comfortable in things you wear - why change just because I say so?

• like most of the people responding have said, your style attracts the preppy girls and probably just that. you do sound like you care about what you look like and that's a good thing but...dont go too far, the gel is a little much, you don't want to come off looking too feminine or like you care TOO much, but thts just my opinion

i personally think skaters are rly hot:)

• What ever your personality is should reflect your style

punk/rock under ground is really in right now

i tend to check out guys with this style more although I'm not sure why

i also like it when guys have a UNIQUE style that doesn't make them look like a clone of every other teenage boy

• Everything but the dog chain.......

• Get rid of the chain but it depends what kind of girl you want. A punky girl is going to want a punky guy so all your gonna get with this look is a very very preppy girl.

• I really like preps. It all depends on what type of girl you want to attract. That would be something that gets my attention but if your into like emo girls or something then your out of luck.

• Hollister, american eagle, abercrombie type style is personally what I like. Your style sounds cute. Maybe you should fohawk your hair or something, switch the look up a little. But then again, your style is your style, and no matter what, its always going to work for you

• Nice style. I think you're good. you would probably attract a lot of girls because that's a general, well-dressed style

• LOSE THE CHAIN! As long as the jeans aren't really skinny ones you're fine, and if the t-shirt has buttons you should probably open the top one at least!

• you sound very attractive to me, probably not so much the dog chain. lol

• If the clothes fit you nice and flatter you, a girl won't care. Abercrombie and some of the brands you mentioned make nice clothes that fit really nice. As long as you don't dress like a slouch (and as long as you don't smell) girls will be attracted to you. Perrsonally, I don't really even notice what guys wear. But if you look exceptionally nice, a giril will notice.

Oh don't put too much gel in your hair either.

What Guys Said 2

• Different girls like different styles on guys. What do you like to wear? If you like what you are wearing and feel comfortable with that then by all means continue. Clothing by the way does not make a man attractive or unattractive.

• Ugh Ambercrombie, you sound like a prep. No particular style attracts all girls, you have to dress for the type of girls you are trying to attract. If you like girls who shop exclusively at American Eagle, A&F, Hollister, keep doing what you're doing. If not, you need to change it up a little. There is nothing wrong with wearing the odd A&F tee, but if you are 18-24 you need to ditch the polo's and start wearing some better brands..

• Like what "better" brands