Girls, do you wear skirts and dresses without leggings even in the winter?

This may sound like a silly question but Im always warm so when i go shopping or somewhere i know ill be inside i dont wear leggings. But i feel like other girls look at me funny. Today the high was 30. I was wearing a black long sleeve crop top and a high waisted knee length skirt. Should i wear leggings and deal with being too warm.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Do what you want to do and wear what you want to wear. Don't pay attention to the other ladies. I do the same thing. My husband thinks I'm bananas for it. I get warm too easily so the less layers the better.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sometimes, winter isn't always that cold in my city. I would wear just the leggings or just the skirt or dress, I don't wear leggings under other things. Wear whatever is comfortable and fits your style!

• I always always wear leggings under my skirts. 30 is freezing! How are you too warm in that weather?