Why would a straight woman deliberately look like a man?

It's almost impossible to tell that she's woman but she's straight and identifies as a woman. She has a buzz cut and wears men's clothes that are way too big. She also has a deep voice that sounds masculine. She's 36 and single but would like to get married and have kids.

She has a big nose, is flat chested and a very heavy jaw, so her face looks manly

Most Helpful Guy

• She's deep in that river in Egypt. What do they call it - denial.

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Cause she can do whatever the fuck she wants?

What Guys Said 4

• Because she fucking wants to?

• Why I like to be naked in live? matter of personal taste.

• Because it's her choice and her preference?

• I dont see this as a problem? Its personal preference after all, so if that is what she wants, i have no problem with it.

What Girls Said 10

• she his not dressing like a man. she's dressing like herself. men are n to born with clothing. they grow into them and what that clothing is, depends on the culture and position in society.

dresses earrings pink high heeled shoes were first warn by men. not women.

• its your prejudice that says she's dressing like a man. just bc your prejudice happens to coincide with a lot of others prejudice, does not make out not prejudice.

also who we are attracted tie has nothing to duo with what sex we identify as. even if she was 'dressing like a man'- the concept of which i think is not coherent way of sorting out the world- that would not mean she's a lesbian... this has long been well established. personality is not reflect in sexual preference.

• I dunno cuz she want to express herself!

• Maybe she was raped and is trying to desexualize herself?
    I hear that's what some rape victims do.

If not that then maybe she just likes looking the way she does.

• Why not?

She'd still attract dudes, if that's her thing.

• Hmm, well nothing in my XX chromosomes say that I have to wear dresses and heels. and clothes is gendered (social construct), men can and do wear dresses. We just think certain clothes is male or female because we have been conditioned to feel that way. A lot of straight men cross dress, a lot.

• That's a mindscramble! Could she be a cross dresser?

• She isn't proud to be a woman? Definitely sounds like my cousins who (Came Out as Lesbian.) I am proud to be a girl.

• A dike that likes women.

• Because that's how she wants to dress. I don't see a problem with it. I don't understand people who are puzzled by such things.

• That's just how she feels most comfortable. I know women similar to the woman you described, and one is married with a baby boy. She has short blonde hair, wears zero make up and likes wearing over-sized men's clothes because she says it's comfy.