Which prom dress?

I will be ordering the dress in green and the
skirt can be lengthened/shortened so please disregard color and skirt! Basically which top part do you like better?

My body is very similar to the ones in the picture so the dress should fit me the same as as these girls

Dress 1: v neck

Which prom dress?
Dress 2: high neck (there is a nude colored mesh going up the front, it isn't open)

Which top part of the dress do you like better? PLEASE DISREGARD COLOR AND SKIRT

• Dress 1 (v-neck)
  • Dress 2 (high neck)
  • I like them equally
  • I don't like either one
Also, do you think the top dress is too showy for a high school prom?

Most Helpful Guy

• Second one looks like something from Star Trek!

Most Helpful Girl

• They are both beautiful dresses but I prefer the green one.

What Guys Said 2

• The first one is looking great :)

• You might want to make sure they're school approp. before buying it then getting told to change

• My school doesn't have any enforced dress code, I'm just worried it'll look out of place and strange at a high school dance

• All high schools have a dress code, you're still a minor

What Girls Said 7

• You'll be a hottie in either dress, I'm also built like the two models so some insight from that perspective.

Green dress very pretty, very low cut for a gal with small boobies (I'm an A/B cup like barely B and thin too). I would and I'm sure you will too, use double backed dress tape to keep the girls from escaping! I wore something similar to my guys prom (he's a year ahead) even with tape there were a few dances that I had to be really careful not to be part of a side show!!

Blue dress is essentially the dress I wore to my prom, mine was crimson with a little gold sprinkled around to make it interesting, although I can't see the back, my dress is bare in the back cut just about 5 - 6 inches above my waist. Although I had to use a couple of strips of tape along the middle of the back to keep things in place. I had no issues with the second dress, got more compliments on it too! My guy loved it, it felt nice with his hand on my bare back when we slow danced. = ] The best part, since my parents would only pay for one prom dress, was that it was cheaper than the first by $15 - $20. I was able to dance and wiggle around him with no worries all night!

Either dress is going to look stunning on you I'm sure, just make sure you will be both comfortable and be able to move in it, especially dancing. That is unless you just want to chill all night, sitting in the green dress will cause some gaposis issues too, so you're going to have to be careful even doing nothing!! If you try them on again, wiggle, jump around like you dance in the fitting room like a crazy woman in front of the mirror, you'll be glad you did, you'll soon understand no bra deep vee and hello girls, how'd you get out here!! = }

• i love the blue one actually.

• I'd definitely go with the first neck, I think the second one is awful :P

• I LOVE THE FIRST ONE! ❤️

• The first one looks so much better.

• I'd definitely go with the first one, ı think it looks amazing.

Aw.

• The first one.