Have you ever let your significant other cut your hair or cut theirs?

My boyfriend cuts my hair, and many people are really surprised to hear this and some even frown upon it, although he does a good job. What I'd like to know is, have you ever cut your significant other's hair or have you let them cut yours?

• Yes, I've cut my significant other's hair.
  • Yes, I've let my significant other cut my hair.
  • Yes, I've both cut my significant other's hair and let them cut mine.
  • No, I haven't done either.
  • I want to see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've cut hair for a few people, and I'm pretty decent at it somehow, and I had started cutting my own when I was 14 and did a good job, but over the past 2 years, I was mostly just shaving it bald. I'm growin it back now, and it needs a serious trim actually

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... And even NOW, as a Bestie, He is the Best from the Rest as the Only One I trust to touch Just my hair.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 9

• No... just no only my mother or my barber touches my head.

• no i don't think i would either

• I've let women cut my side burns, but not the rest.

• I've been going to the same barber since I was 5, no one else other than my dad is cutting my hair.

• Nope. There's only one guy who I trust to cut my hair

• I once let my ex girlfriend shave my beard

• My hair stays as it is, however if she wants a trim she can go to the barber shop.

• I don't have a girlfriend nowadays, but if I had I would like her to cut my hair.

• I would, but I have a buzz cut... So, it doesn't matter. I have gone bald. Nothing can go wrong.

What Girls Said 12

• If I had the skills to do it and felt comfortable enough to do it, he'd let me cut his hair. But since I know I would royally screw over his hair, I leave it to the professionals :P

Same goes for him.

If we knew how to do it, I wouldn't be opposed to it.
    Saves money and convenience! Do it right from home, don't have to worry about the barber messing it up, you can have the same cut the way you like it right from home from someone that sees you everyday! It would be nice.

Maybe one day I'll learn :P

• His hair is his pride and joy and it's down to about the small of his back. I think that he'd rather die than let me go near it with a pair of scissors :P I'd be cool with him cutting my hair if he wanted to give it a go, mine isn't that important to me.

• Yes I've cut his hair but only once. I can't do his very well - I do my brothers and dads but my partner has extremely thick hair. Really, he needs it professionally thinned and stuff, so my friend (who is a hairdresser) does it.

I wouldn't let him go near mine. I go in for colouring and funky hair cuts. He's left handed and I've seen his handwriting!!!

• My boyfriend has offered to let me cut his hair but I'm afraid I'd hurt him even though he just uses clippers. And his hairstyle is a "high and tight" or crew cut or something like that so its pretty easy, I guess. I'm still too nervous to try haha.
    He has never cut my hair though.

• I have no reason to let my boyfriend cut my hair. I have a good stylist. So does he have a good barber.

• I have cut my man's hair, but I just use the electric clippers, so it is really easy. No skill involved. He has rheumatoid arthritis and gout flare-ups, so it's difficult for him to do some things sometimes. That being said, he has never cut mine either.

• I've cut one of my exes hair and he liked it. :) my most recent boyfriend wouldn't let me cut his hair, but I would probably let a boyfriend cut my hair as long as he promised not to butcher it haha

• omg i wouldn't do either haha

• I cut my boyfriend's hair. I was used to do it for my brother when I was a teen and my boyfriend's hair style is even simpler than my brother's.

• I would, but it hasn't happened.

• Haha no and honestly I wouldn't trust her with that

• Nope and wouldn't want to do either. Styling or washing esp with a scalp massage is another story